Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Or are more people realizing how virtuous and morally superior they can look to their friends by pointing out injustice, even when it's not really there?

I hear that kind of social capital is big with the SJW crowd these days, amirite? 

2 minutes ago, hemma said:

Ngakoue received an Unnecessary Roughness penalty at 6:03 of the 2nd Quarter.

He got caught and now deflects to the nearest easy target (Incognito), while playing the social media gambit & hoping he doesn't get fined.

He's a punk. 

Klos?  Troll, I think.

Think a little harder. Yes, those against racism must be trolls.

Didn't the game end earlier this afternoon? Why wait until after 9 pm to make his post? The media would have been in their locker room right after the game and he didn't say anything then?!?!? I'll wait to see what Richie has to say on this one. 

Just now, hemma said:

You are a liar and the worst kind of troll.

I highly recommend that everyone block this jackass.

what have I lied about?

Basically this whole thread has moved off the original topic, in summary I went off on racists and my distaste for racism and I'm getting blasted for it.

21 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Then you're just flat out dumb, and you couldn't pick a better city to use as an example than Boston when making a point that shows ignorance.

You can be black, white, Asian, whatever and be from Boston. All of those previous things I mentioned have the potential of creating an opinion of some people's minds before you speak. No one can tell someone is from Boston and appropriately hate them just by looking at them. It's not even close to accurate what you're saying.

You're the one who lacks the intellect to grasp the very simple point I was making.

And no one can tell someone is African just by looking at them.

21 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Never said you had to feel guilty about anything. Not saying you should take the blame for the actions of others. Not sure where you got that from. I don't believe i mentioned anything of the sort.

You're giving people the impression that YOU fell guilty. I don't know if that was your intent, but that has been the result.

1 minute ago, ricko1112 said:

You're giving people the impression that YOU fell guilty. I don't know if that was your intent, but that has been the result.

People come up with impressions with no basis of fact all the time, i probably do it myself. It helps people form the discussion around the narrative that's most comfortable for them to argue .

11 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Are you a vegan? 

that's really getting off topic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

might have something to do with those KKK/Neo Nazi rallies, but that's just a guess.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on all the black people tweeting under the tag #KillAllWhiteMen a year or two ago to make it a top trend on twitter.

White people are the targets or racist rants and violent acts all the time but the far left controlled media and other leftists like you never say a word about it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on all the black people tweeting under the tag #KillAllWhiteMen a year or two ago to make it a top trend on twitter.

White people are the targets or racist rants and violent acts all the time but the far left controlled media and other leftists like you never say a word about it.

I'm against it.