Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

wow, so he's being unjustly tried for murder?

not sure what your point is.

that whole mob scene was a set up. that death shoulda been avoided. the kid may or may not be guilty. but the way you state things matter of factly is that it was a kkk killing. it was a horrible thing caused by idiot policing...a gang of dumb rednecks ,and a violent anti-kk crowd who caused the chaos by attacking the vehicle.

Just now, Tcali said:

that whole mob scene was a set up. that death shoulda been avoided. the kid may or may not be guilty. but the way you state things matter of factly is that it was a kkk killing. it was a horrible thing caused by idiot policing...a gang of dumb rednecks ,and a violent anti-kk crowd who caused the chaos by attacking the vehicle.

Amazing.

4 minutes ago, klos63 said:

All blacks think alike?

Wow...

I can only guess that you're deliberately stirring the pot here with your nonsense. Everyone is judged by the company they keep. If a person is publicly friends with well-known racists, they will be considered a racist. It doesn't matter if that racist is a Nazi or if that racist is Michael Bennett.

As for your question about blacks thinking alike, Yannik thinks that 70% of them do...

1 minute ago, ricko1112 said:

Wow...

I can only guess that you're deliberately stirring the pot here with your nonsense. Everyone is judged by the company they keep. If a person is publicly friends with well-known racists, they will be considered a racist. It doesn't matter if that racist is a Nazi or if that racist is Michael Bennett.

As for your question about blacks thinking alike, Yannik thinks that 70% of them do...

You're making a jump saying Yannick and Bennett might be friends, because it might hurt Yannicks argument,  what makes you think they are friends? Do you wonder if Richie has racist friends or just Yannick? I think it's a safe bet that the 70% of players in the NFL that are black are likely proud of their heritage, like he said in his tweet.

6 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

The news....I mean media entertainment nbcnews, cnn and foxnews sites are readily available for those who enjoy the increasing divide in this country.  This site is supposed to be about football.

It really wouldn’t have been that difficult for this discussion to be focused solely on Incognito and Ngakoue. Sadly, that’s not possible in 2018. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5
  • Like (+1) 1

You're making a jump saying Yannick and Bennett might be friends, because it might hurt Yannicks argument,  what makes you think they are friends? Do you wonder if Richie has racist friends or just Yannick? I think it's a safe bet that the 70% of players in the NFL that are black are likely proud of their heritage, like he said in his tweet.

You're getting my comments confused with somebody else's. I never said Yannik and Bennett were friends. That was another poster. You asked that poster why it would matter. I explained why he would say that. 

Also, you read the tweet wrong. Yannik wrote "I'm proud of my African heritage, as are 70% of the other Black players in this league." That means that 30% of the black players in the league aren't proud. His words, not mine.

Well it definitely was not a great win.  If I wasn't a Bills fan I would have turned the game off in the second quarter and watched re-runs of the Andy Griffith show due to the ineptness of both teams.  The game was putrid to watch and the Bill's offense was no match for even an average college team.  The Jaguars offense was not much better, they will get rolled next week.  As far as what Incognito did or did not say who cares.  In the grand scheme of life I only care about the final score when it comes to football anymore.  Take a knee don't  take a knee, get concussed or not it doesn't matter.  Call each other names or don't, keep it to yourselves and just play the damn game.  

34 minutes ago, Tcali said:

only 70% of black players are proud of their heritage?

Most black players would have an American heritage, not African.  Including Ngakoue.  He was born in Washington DC.  He's got about as much African heritage as I do.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

You're getting my comments confused with somebody else's. I never said Yannik and Bennett were friends. That was another poster. You asked that poster why it would matter. I explained why he would say that. 

Also, you read the tweet wrong. Yannik wrote "I'm proud of my African heritage, as are 70% of the other Black players in this league." That means that 30% of the black players in the league aren't proud. His words, not mine.

If you don't know what he meant, you're either dumb or playing dumb. Neither is very flattering.

No, you didn't say they were friends, you explained that if they were it might be an issue., which makes no sense bringing bennett into this unless it's just an attempt to discredit Yannick by association.

Edited by klos63

20 minutes ago, klos63 said:

neither, just shocked by what I am reading. So many trying immediately attack the messenger or even others that have nothing to do with this incident.

I didn't take any sides , just wouldn't be shocked if Richie said something based on his past. there was a lot of yapping going on today, more than most games this year.

Agreed that it’s offputting reading the thread. 

Maybe he said something - maybe he didn’t. Or maybe it was something on edge. With Ngakoue being such a name, it’s not crazy to think maybe Ritchie made an off color comment about Africa in a chippy game. 

Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t... but I’m embarrassed about how quick some are to attack Ngakoue before either he or Ritchie have been asked about it

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Most black players would have an American heritage, not African.  Including Ngakoue.  He was born in Washington DC.  He's got about as much African heritage as I do.  :rolleyes:

Ancestry and citizenship are the same thing? :lol:

If you don't know what he meant, you're either dumb or playing dumb. Neither is very flattering.

No, you didn't say they were friends, you wondered if they were, which makes no sense bringing bennett into this unless it's just an attempt to discredit Yannick by association.

Are you claiming that you can read black peoples' minds? That's quite a racist thing to claim.

I never wondered if they were friends either. Once again, you're confused. 

Perhaps you should just go to bed and sleep your bender off?

Goodnight...

10 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Or 30% of black players aren’t of African heritage? It’s maybe possible the alleged comment was about Africa, and not just being black so he was calling out that aspect clumsily in his tweet 

43 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Im guessing it’s an obvious flop in his wording though maybe some aren’t African heritage and he’s acknowledging 30% of black players are of non-African descent? 

I think he's intentionally dipping below 100% to take another knock at Jonathan Martin, and that 70% is just a random, meaningless number.  Came across to me as saying "while there may be some pussies in this league (like Jonathan Martin), don't try me".

Edited by Hurricane Marv

Just now, NoSaint said:

Or 30% of black players aren’t of African heritage? It’s maybe possible the alleged comment was about Africa, and not just being black so he was calling out that aspect clumsily in his tweet 

Which would make sense, if he wasn't born in DC and grew up in Bowie, MD.