Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

He has nothing to do with this. Can i start listing all the times cops and others WERE racist? Or are we just here to defend Richie anyway possible.

I think the point of person you initially replied to was that if Yannik was friends with someone whose first instinct was to purposely and falsely accuse the police of racism, well, birds of a feather.

I didn't defend Incognito, I simply answered your question. 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

You mean the one in rural Virginia ? 

where they killed that young woman? I think that was one. But others where they protested the removal of the statues of those that fought a war against the US.

1 minute ago, ricko1112 said:

I think the point of person you initially replied to was that if Yannik was friends with someone whose first instinct was to purposely and falsely accuse the police of racism, well, birds of a feather.

I didn't defend Incognito, I simply answered your question. 

All blacks think alike?

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

where they killed that young woman? I think that was one. But others where they protested the removal of the statues of those that fought a war against the US.

u mean the kid who sped off after his car was getting jumped on and attacked by a mob??...cut and dried

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Idk the kkk/nazi’s just get beat up when they try that nonsense anywhere else 

I wanna hear details before a throw the book at Richie.      

Edited by Teddy KGB

Just now, Tcali said:

u mean the kid who sped off after his car was getting jumped on and attacked by a mob??...cut and dried

wow, so he's being unjustly tried for murder?

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Idk the kkk/nazi’s just get beat up when they try that nonsense anywhere else 

not sure what your point is.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, thebug said:

Are you just trying to stir up ****? Or do you think everyone is racist? 

neither, just shocked by what I am reading. So many trying immediately attack the messenger or even others that have nothing to do with this incident.

I didn't take any sides , just wouldn't be shocked if Richie said something based on his past. there was a lot of yapping going on today, more than most games this year.