Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

If yannik is Michael Bennett’s friend I would question it.    

Calling others racist is so in right now. 

What did he say he called him ?

Why bring Michael Bennett into this? 

Is it really 'in' or are some racists just more open about their views these days?

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

This is dumb.  Show me the proof.

You think he had a body cam on during the game?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, klos63 said:

Why bring Michael Bennett into this? 

Is it really 'in' or are some racists just more open about their views these days?

Because Bennett and others love to call everything racist if true or not. 

Racism is so hot right now.      Nazi’s are everywhere all of a sudden ??‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

If more players come out and claim the same thing (besides Jonathan Martin), then there will be something to it.

I agree. I think it will depend on if his teammates support him, or if they don't...

He has a "history" if you believe Goodall and his cronies. Most of what I read/saw claims Bullygate was mostly BS.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

If more players come out and claim the same thing (besides Jonathan Martin), then there will be something to it.

Yeah don’t want to jump to conclusions on one guys statement. Richie has used questionable language in the past. He has around 45 teammates that have brown skin. If he has any type of pattern of racial insensitivity get him out of there. I have to believe his teammates know him Best .

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Because Bennett and others love to call everything racist if true or not. 

Racism is so hot right now.      Nazi’s are everywhere all of a sudden ??‍♂️

So your contribution the the original post is to disparage others not involved in this and make light of the racism issue.

Just now, Tcali said:

only 70% of black players are proud of their heritage?

Im guessing it’s an obvious flop in his wording though maybe some aren’t African heritage and he’s acknowledging 30% of black players are of non-African descent? 

Just now, ricko1112 said:

Probably because of the incident in Vegas. Bennett called cops racist, but the video showed he wasn't truthful.

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/las-vegas-police-prove-michael-bennett-lied-racism-charges/

He has nothing to do with this. Can i start listing all the times cops and others WERE racist? Or are we just here to defend Richie anyway possible.

3 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

If Ritchie said anything it's likely wasn't a whisper.  Let's see who backs this claim up.

Yup. I don’t think there’s a need to rush here. I’m sure we will hear interviews with both parties and teammates pretty darn soon and learn more about the accusations 

Just now, klos63 said:

So your contribution the the original post is to disparage others not involved in this and make light of the racism issue.

Lets hear some details.     A lot of bogus accusations have flown lately.   

Racism is hot on the streets

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

Im guessing it’s an obvious flop in his wording though maybe some aren’t African heritage and he’s acknowledging 30% of black players are of non-African descent? 

yeah thats it nosaint

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Lets hear some details.     A lot of bogus accusations have flown lately.   

Racism is hot on the streets

might have something to do with those KKK/Neo Nazi rallies, but that's just a guess.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

He has nothing to do with this. Can i start listing all the times cops and others WERE racist? Or are we just here to defend Richie anyway possible.

black lives matter. im gonna take a knee