Should Bills Threads Be OT?

PTS

OK, now I'm starting to get ticked off. There's a bunch of threads on this board that talk about the Bills. It's really interfering with me reading all these great off-topic threads. If I wanted to read about the Bills, I'd go to a Bills forum. Oh wait, this is. Damn. :(

EDIT: For all you dumb jack-asses out there ... the above statement was made with sarcasm! It's a funny thing ... sarcasm is.

what else can you say , it's slow and everyone just waiting to see what happens next. and see what the bills are doing next. :(  :doh:

268271[/snapback]

You are correct sir...this is the dead zone for us football fans. Once the draft is over, things will heat back up.

Jeff

How about next time you try lighting a candle, rather than cursing the darkness?

If you're tired of the OT discussions, create a real Bills-related topic...become part of the solution...

How about next time you try lighting a candle, rather than cursing the darkness?

If you're tired of the OT discussions, create a real Bills-related topic...become part of the solution...

268276[/snapback]

You mean this isn't a Bills related topic???

OK, now I'm starting to get ticked off. There's a bunch of threads on this board that talk about the Bills. It's really interfering with me reading all these great off-topic threads. If I wanted to read about the Bills, I'd go to a Bills forum. Oh wait, this is. Damn.  :(

268255[/snapback]

In the future please place a (OT) in the subject line if you are not going to talk about the Bills. Talking about not talking about the Bills is also an (OT) topic for future reference.

Thank You

INDYJAY

:doh:

Excellent point, Rico. 

So, should the Bills ever hire a person named Billy Joe?

268354[/snapback]

Only if she's female, like Billie Joe on Petticoat Junction,

but not if she's a butterface.