Why the Peterman hate

BBills88

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Keep hope alive! On to the draft!

He'll be 24 in May.  He was a mature rookie.  Draft time!

Ohhh...wow, I'm chagrinned. I thought this whole time he was just a kid. Hmmm....well !@#$'em then! Bring in the next 5th round QB!

Edited by OJABBA

38 minutes ago, BBills88 said:

People act like the kid wasn't a 5th round pick. Let the kid get a off-season to work on his game. Yeah the LA game was a debacle, he played well in a blizzard. Give him time to develop. I'm not opposed to drafting another QB which their are no guarantees will be successful. I would love to see our qb room contain (Peterman, & Rudolph).

My opinion.   Most of them are Taylor fans.  

The kid has been bad but he’s also played ok at times.  

5 minutes ago, Ayjent said:

I think people get excited to see a guy who throws a good pass from the pocket on a timing route.  It’s something that Tyrod doesn’t do very often.  I get it. However, Peterman lacks presence in the pocket and looks like he has a weak arm.  Those things just don’t improve much for QBs, and honestly that is a really bad combo unless you’ve got the best OL in the NFL.  That’s also why he has thrown so many picks in so few throws: bad presence in the pocket combined with weak armed throws under pressure.  It’s not hate, it’s just what he is and it’s not a NFL caliber QB.

Fair assessment. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

My opinion.   Most of them are Taylor fans.  

The kid has been bad but he’s also played ok at times.  

Some of the Peterman hate is the converse of Tyrod love, no question. Some Tyrod fans need Nate the way the Pres needs Hillary. But there is more to it than that. I'm not ready to write hm off though and I don't think the Bills are either. Time will  if he's got anything worthwhile to offer. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can't yell at a guy for throwing a "pick" to a jag who did not even catch the ball (hit ground) -  while proceeding to commit 2-3 fouls (dunking the ball and taking off his helmet 30 yards worth of penalties) and having the league incorrectly ruling that against us. I don't understand the hate either, should probably hate the person who couldn't put the game away in 55min missing people all over the field in the process. 

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's because the defense can anticipate a quick throw with no fear of getting beat deep.  All aboard the Peterman express train every time he throws a pick.  He's not good. 

Not sure I agree.  Isn't that how Brady earns a living (and, no, I am not comparing Peterman to Brady).

6 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Some of the Peterman hate is the converse of Tyrod love, no question. Some Tyrod fans need Nate the way the Pres needs Hillary. But there is more to it than that. I'm not ready to write hm off though and I don't think the Bills are either. Time will  if he's got anything worthwhile to offer. 

It’s not looking good for Nate. But the style of play alone is night and day.  

This is why I say molding an offense specifically for one QB is not good because if he's out it’s a completely different scheme.   

Edited by ShadyBillsFan