Jim Kelly and Tyrod Taylor

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

Both left the field the same way vs Jacksonville in the playoffs. Both were very scary head injuries. Jacksonville moving up my list for most hated team. They aren't very likeable at all. Hopefully the Steelers destroy them. 

Wow - true. Good observation.

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Both left the field the same way vs Jacksonville in the playoffs. Both were very scary head injuries. Jacksonville moving up my list for most hated team. They aren't very likeable at all. Hopefully the Steelers destroy them. 

how ironic. really, could only happen to the bills, smh.

15 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

One of those guys could actually complete an NFL pass to a wr though

Their stats are almost indistinguishable from one another except for Kelly's INTs and TT's rushes. And the wins. 

I was surprised too. Different eras and all that but still surprising. 

13 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Their stats are almost indistinguishable from one another except for Kelly's INTs and TT's rushes. And the wins. 

I was surprised too. Different eras and all that but still surprising. 

Completely different era, completely different player.  Nothing...nothing about them is similar and the only way they'd even be in the same sentence is this injury observation.  Can't compare two different eras QB stats.  

33 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Thought of that parallel the moment Tyrod left the game.

Probably his last appearance in a Bills uniform and leaving like Kelly did, with a head injury.

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Completely different era, completely different player.  Nothing...nothing about them is similar and the only way they'd even be in the same sentence is this injury observation.  Can't compare two different eras QB stats.  

I just did compare them so of course you can. 

I just found the stat interesting. I feel the same as you, that Kelly had to be way better passing. But shockingly, the yards and INTs don't back it up. Nor do the INTs. 

KElly is a HOF QB. TT won't be. But still surprising. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

I just found the stat interesting. I feel the same as you, that Kelly had to be way better passing. But shockingly, the yards and INTs don't back it up. Nor do the INTs. 

100 of 100 choose Kelly.      No one cares about tentative. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Not surprising at all.  It was a run first league then, now it's a pass first league. Again, you can't compare stats like that.  The game was different then

19 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

They're a garbage team full of bandwagon fans. I think Pitt trounces them. 

sure you want to go out on a risky limb like that and pick the Steelers to win easily?