Prayers For Augie, His Son and Family

plenzmd1

9 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

My most sincere condolences Kevin...having walked in your shoes almost a year ago, I know how very devastating this is.  I hope we can continue our dialog so I can try to help you through this horrific time.  My deepest sympathies my friend.  I friggin hate drugs!!

Brings tears to my eyes thinking what both of you have gone through and what you’re going through. 

Prayers brothers.  

5 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

My most sincere condolences Kevin...having walked in your shoes almost a year ago, I know how very devastating this is.  I hope we can continue our dialog so I can try to help you through this horrific time.  My deepest sympathies my friend.  I friggin hate drugs!!

....I still remember that horrific day....hope you are doing as well as possibly can be expected my friend.....Godspeed............

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I still remember that horrific day....hope you are doing as well as possibly can be expected my friend.....Godspeed............

Thanks bro..I appreciate it...we are getting by...that's the best we can do.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

Thanks bro..I appreciate it...we are getting by...that's the best we can do.

....the holidays are extremely difficult........my kids have finally opted for grief counseling..........I'm here with you in spirit during your journey....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Opioid  addiction is a true national emergency and needs to be treated as such.

It is shocking how pervasive the opioid crisis is and how close to everyone it has struck.  One does have to wonder if there is an end at sight at all. At least as a starting point there is general recognition of the harm and pain brought about by the situation.  It’s not much given the ferocity of the epidemic but it does serve as a foothold to start the climb.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1