Transportation to EverBank Field

Any Jax locals have input on best way getting to / from the stadium? Only other time I saw a game there we stayed at former Crowne Plaze on the river and just used the water taxi. 

This time staying over in Jax beach and looking for transport to and from the game so we can have some sodas. How is the Uber experience on game day? I saw that they have a “gameday express” shuttle to and from that has a pick up in Jax beach, anyone have experience with that? 

Any insight is appreciated! Go Bills!!!!

26 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Any Jax locals have input on best way getting to / from the stadium? Only other time I saw a game there we stayed at former Crowne Plaze on the river and just used the water taxi. 

This time staying over in Jax beach and looking for transport to and from the game so we can have some sodas. How is the Uber experience on game day? I saw that they have a “gameday express” shuttle to and from that has a pick up in Jax beach, anyone have experience with that? 

Any insight is appreciated! Go Bills!!!!

Here's a stadium link from the Jags website that might be of use: http://www.jaguars.com/everbank-field/index.html