Kyle Williams--The Family man

36 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Great video!

This has bee up on BB for a while as one of their features. 

Telling: at 3:40 when Kyle sits down in the kitchen chair for dinner, so slow and careful and you could tell it must hurt him to transition from standing to sitting.

Football takes a toll.

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This has bee up on BB for a while as one of their features. 

Telling: at 3:40 when Kyle sits down in the kitchen chair for dinner, so slow and careful and you could tell it must hurt him to transition from standing to sitting.

Football takes a toll.

Not that football doesn’t take a toll, but that scene at the table was a slow motion shot when he sat down.

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Great video!

That was awesome. Thanks for posting. 

• Like (+1) 1

Awesome video.  What’s really cool to see is that in the day and age of flashy players he is a very down to earth guy.  He lives in a very modest home relative to what he has done and his priorities in faith and family are just really nice to see.  We in Buffalo have been increadably lucky to have this man in a Bills Uni.  Thank you Kyle and win one on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

Kyle Williams is our neighbor. Although I’ve never spoken to him I can tell you that my kids play with his children often. They are good kids and you’d never know there dad was a big nfl star. His wife is also nice. In short they are a blue collar family and fit right in in Buffalo. I can only hope they stay here selfishly cause they’re good neighbors and my kids will miss them too. I fear he’s gone when he retires because I don’t even think he owns the home. I think he rents and leaves as soon as seasons done to go to Louisiana. 

Edited by Tims1800
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tims1800 said:

Kyle Williams is our neighbor. Although I’ve never spoken to him I can tell you that my kids play with his children often. They are good kids and you’d never know there dad was a big nfl star. His wife is also nice. In short they are a blue collar family and fit right in in Buffalo. I can only hope they stay here selfishly cause they’re good neighbors and my kids will miss them too. I fear he’s gone when he retires because I don’t even think he owns the home. I think he rents and leaves as soon as seasons done to go to Louisiana. 

Welcome to the board.  Yeah, I would guess that they return to family after he retires.

Either way. Was glad to have him here. Stand up professional. And thank you for welcoming me. I’ve been following this blog for years now. Just never bothered to sign up. No reason really. Just enjoy reading people’s opinions.