LeSean McCoy: Ankle injury 'wasn't as bad as I thought'

4 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Over the years my hatred of the pats has grown to epic proportions,

I almost don't want the bills to beat jax, because i feel bills are unable

to beat the pats, on the other hand i think jax on a good day can finish

off the dynasty with an embarrassing home loss. I really think jax is the only 

team in the afc who can beat them.

A hallmark of the NFL has been On any given day, any team can win.

This has proven true  whether it was a horrendous Dolphins team viewed as worst in he league beating one of the Pats juggernauts in the regular season, or a plucky NYG squad (with noneother than a couple of Bills rejects and a rookie QB) beating a perfect Pats team in the SB that it really is foolish to base choices today on potential gfame outcomes a month away.

Besides, the NFL has taught us that winning while the goal does not completely obliterate how you get there  If what it takes to produce a dynasty is the action which have led to millions of dollars in fines, Bellicheats stealing videotape and other idiocies, then I'm even happier with the joy of having but breaking the drought. 

What makes my NFL worthwhile is the $17 donations to Bengals charities, the cheering for Scott Norwood when he was wide right.  Its easy to love your team when they win (the Pats win because they are good and for some reason parts of the league seem to repeatedly bend over on things like the TD reversal on Benjamin in Foxboro) but I think Bills fans have painfully learned is that it really is special when you share in the love for a team that tries hard but falls short often.

The moments when they break the drought are just magic.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

rodak_mike.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer 

Bills LB Matt Milano (hamstring) will not practice Friday but coach Sean McDermott said Friday there is "hope" that Milano can play. TE Charles Clay (knee), QB/WR Joe Webb (ankle), RB LeSean McCoy (ankle), WR Kelvin Benjamin (knee) and WR Deonte Thompson (shoulder) will be limited. CB Shareece Wright (concussion) has been ruled out for Sunday's game.

•  
  •  
  •  
icon-espn-e-@2x.png
28m
rodak_mike.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Mike RodakESPN Staff Writer 

Bills coach Sean McDermott said Friday that RB LeSean McCoy will "do some things today" and "we'll go from there. ... One movement at a time right now."

•  
  •  
  •  
icon-espn-e-@2x.png
30m

Why do you keep posting a picture of the Lucky Charms leprechaun?  

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol he will dress if for. Onother reason to give the Jags the thought of him being ready to go.

I don't know, PF.  If he is not ready ready I think they are fine with letting it go to 10 am (or whenever the cutoff is),  but I don't think they'd want to waste a spot.

Maybe just as bad, is if he is in for one or two plays and has to come out.