All the recent Bills in the Playoffs.......

We traded or didn't sign just about every key player we had on the roster and nearly all of them made the playoffs on other teams. Now here we are. A part of me thinks they have to regret not being in Buffalo right now. Some didn't have much say, I get that, but I think about Marcell and I just get the feeling he would rather be with Kyle celebrating what has been a career long pursuit with a rabid fan base than lacing it up for the Jags Sunday. I look at Woods and have to think he's not only F'N crazy, but he was a guy with heart and he wanted it to end as bad as anybody.  

You can say it's all about money, but when you watch that locker room video clearly it's more to some. It has to feel disappointing to these guys that the drought ended without them here and they couldn't be part of the group to get it done. Further it has to be disappointing seeing the love displayed by our fan base compared to that of the teams they landed on. We treated the team like they just won a super bowl. LA vs BUF making the playoffs just isn't the same thing.  

If this has been posted on already my apologies. Just something I have thought about outside of the game.  

Edited by KzooMike