(OT) ESPN II's COLD PIZZA

Anyone know what happened to Thea Andrews, who used to be one of the hosts of ESPN's Cold Pizza?

She was a babe.

The show isn't that great (the 1st and 10 segments are the best part ), but I sure liked seeing a hot chick talk about sports first thing in the morning.

Please come back Thea!

Anyone know what happened to Thea Andrews, who used to be one of the hosts of ESPN's Cold Pizza?

She was a babe.

The show isn't that great (the 1st and 10 segments are the best part ), but I sure liked seeing a hot chick talk about sports first thing in the morning.

Please come back Thea!

267752[/snapback]

Havent seen the show in a while, is Kit still on? She was my babe of choice.

Read somewhere, maybe the multi-colored, that they are gone from the show and are doing other assignments with ESPN.

You are right though, Thea was a babe.

Kit, so-so.

Woody and Skip are both Idiots.

267797[/snapback]

That sucks. The new girl is a good reporter, but not nearly as easy on the eyes.

If anyone is wondering what Thea looks like, there is a small photo here:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/Perso.../personid-42743

I liked the original "Cold Pizza" commercial where they said "Sports...News...Whatever" and during the "Whatever" part they showed Thea doing a bump and grind. :lol:

267890[/snapback]

Nice.

Thea was in a Labbatt's blue commercial a couple years ago.

The guy in the bear suit knocks on her door, and she came out in a tight white t-shirt and cutoff jeans....swhing!

Skip Worthless should be unemployed. My four year old son can make better arguements than this guy.

267878[/snapback]

lmao. Woody should have kept that mullet as he looks like a terribly dressed metrosexual now

I was watching Cold Pizza this past Friday and Thea was hosting.  Calm down, she's probably on vacation this week.

267766[/snapback]

Wow I stand corrected. I just checked out the Cold Pizza website and her bio, along with Kit's are no longer posted. Wonder what happened...

I tried watching one Cold Pizza show when it first came on. I just think it's boring. Kit Hoover is not hot. She isn't ugly, just not very attractive. She does seem to know something about sports, though. That's something. I cannot stand Skip Bayless and his "look at me" rants, so there's no need to ever watch this show.

I tried watching one Cold Pizza show when it first came on.  I just think it's boring.  Kit Hoover is not hot.  She isn't ugly, just not very attractive.  She does seem to know something about sports, though.  That's something.  I cannot stand Skip Bayless and his "look at me" rants, so there's no need to ever watch this show.

268101[/snapback]

I agree with you on Kit. But Thea was a knock out. Loved her outfit in the opening credits: Red Dress with long black boots. Droooooool.

If anyone watched playmakers, Thea was the hot reporter on that show. You got a nice ass shot one time during a dream sequence where the running back was conteplating cheating on his wife with her. She is HOT! And the only reason why i watched that terrible morning show.

F'ing google...

ESPN2's Cold Pizza, a morning show averaging 0.1% of cable TV households, is being repositioned to be more focused on — believe it or not! — sports news. After Friday, co-host Kit Hoover, an MTV alumna, will leave the show for new roles on ESPN original programming. Also after today, Thea Andrews will move on to co-hosting ESPN2's new ESPN Hollywood. Andrews, an actress on ESPN's Playmaker series before becoming a reporter and host on Pizza, still will occasionally report from Hollywood for Pizza.