Power Struggle in New England between Kraft, Brady & Belichik

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, nucci said:

I believe that Belichick did not want to trade Garoppollo

which would mean Belichick has no plans to retire soon and sees Brady slipping a bit. Garappollo would need to be paid a lot next season no matter where he was, Pats couldn't keep both. One had to go.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

He did speculate there was tension. He also stated they are too professional to let it get in the way

For this season I would agree. I could see it being a break up.

BB cracks down on Guerro

Brady complains to Kraft about BB and complains about Jimmy G. still being here.

Kraft talks to BB and tells him to deal Jimmy.

BB thinks Jimmy was the guy, his history shows he could have moved Brady but wasn't allowed to. After all those years of doing things his way, he gets overruled. As the "greatest" coach in sports I could see something like this ending a proffesional relationship.

we shall see.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

which would mean Belichick has no plans to retire soon and sees Brady slipping a bit. Garappollo would need to be paid a lot next season no matter where he was, Pats couldn't keep both. One had to go.

He wasnt about to trade Brady either. In fact Brady will be getting a 2 year extension this offseason. Jg missing last years. Bills game soured the coaching staff a bit. They thought he could have played.

Brady has played through injury a ton.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

For this season I would agree. I could see it being a break up.

BB cracks down on Guerro

Brady complains to Kraft about BB and complains about Jimmy G. still being here.

Kraft talks to BB and tells him to deal Jimmy.

BB thinks Jimmy was the guy, his history shows he could have moved Brady but wasn't allowed to. After all those years of doing things his way, he gets overruled. As the "greatest" coach in sports I could see something like this ending a proffesional relationship.

we shall see.

Kraft doesnt get involved with football decisions. That was all Bill.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Belichik to NYG and McDaniels or Patricia take over in NE?

We typed that at the exact same time lol

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-owner-bill-belichick-will-be-the-coach-as-long-as-he-wants/

Nobody seems to know anything about his contract. Would Kraft let him go?

30 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Greg Bedard was saying all this same stuff earlier in the week. You could tell he wanted to say more but didn't do it.

Now this https://mobile.twitter.com/GregABedard/status/949081530932125696

Bedard is all over Gillette, if you're being honest you would have a hard time disputing that there is too much smoke for something not to be burning.

I like Cowherd's theory, BB was forced to trade Jimmy so he is in it for his last season and hoping to push Patricia and McDaniels into HC jobs around the league and let the Pats burn.

Cowherd has been pushing the narrative hard since the Jimmy G trade.  If it turns out there is both smoke and fire to him fair play.  When he first said it I though "neat theory but surely not." 

How good of a two months would that be.... the Bills break the drought and the Evil Empire crumbles.  Our division would suddenly be winnable again.  To be honest I don't mind if they win another Lombardi in February so long as that is it, the end.