Sessions — you idiot

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

OMG its administrative law, not con law* you goof

Its rulemaking procedures, not lawmaking. 

*KILLS SELF*

***How in god's name is marijuana being illegal unconstitutional or implicate the constitution?  What is the actual coherent theory?  I'll even take a link

Well, you're not wrong, entirely. But, if you had bothered to look through the comments... Maybe contextually, you are. 

But hey, I don't have a problem with ignorant people stating random facts. 

d17533a933615e4c02e3555c119cd0f1--wtf-fu

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

lol okay buddy.  I did look through the comments, but following your legal logic is tough for someone who knows what they are talking about.  

qnLreTs.gif

What the DEA is and the instrument by which it is created are two different things. 

8 minutes ago, Paulus said:

qnLreTs.gif

What the DEA is and the instrument by which it is created are two different things. 

What is your actual point.  Nothing is harder to follow than someone who has no idea what they are talking about, but thinks they do.

On 1/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, Paulus said:

ITT: "Constitutional experts" who don't know who controls the DEA...

There are quite a few of em'. Some posters really suprised me with their stupidity (not gonna name names- but, you know who ya are). The stupid anals of all time. 

Okay let’s track this guy’s post.  So he starts off randomly quitting constitutional experts for some reason.  But hints at DEA’s place in this topic.  Okay moving on, so far so good, but somewhat vague

On 1/7/2018 at 3:09 AM, Paulus said:

You disappointed more than the other dolts. Sure, congress can TAKE BACK the control they gave away, but it is still not their power, RIGHT NOW.

I think a few of you do know what the DEA does, and what controls em'. You guys are just barking up the wrong tree because of political/moral bias. Any objective person knows yall is either a trolling or is a Simple Jack.

Maybe. But, I think there are a good chunk of folks, on this message board, who know how things work. They just choose to argue things, even when they know they're full of poopie. 

Lololol wtf is this.  Congress didn’t give away any powers.  DEA has rulemaking powers, it doesn’t preempt congress from acting.  What do you think, they preempted themeselves?  They have to take away rulemaking powers to act?

On 1/7/2018 at 11:58 AM, Paulus said:

Umm... The power they were given by Congress to control scheduling. 

"Two federal agencies, the Drug Enforcement Administration(DEA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), determine which substances are added to or removed from the various schedules, although the statute passed by Congress created the initial listing."

Come on here, you guys are making me question myself. Every time I double check elsewhere, it reaffirms my position. 

I mean, I don't claim that Congress cannot change the power they have give the DEA, but are you people really that unfamiliar with how gubment works? I'm just trying to find the disconnect here. 

Not quite right still.  The post you quoted talked about law making, not rulemaking.  What do you think happened, Congress have the DEA temporary exclusive control over an area of law?

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Out of context quotes...

Man, there is nothing more confusing. You're right. 

tumblr_mdhrphOkb31rb376jo1_1280.gif

Thats all your quotes and the innacuraies of each one.  No context saves your mistakes.  Go brush up on Law before you misstate it (and ps I read the context).

hold my beer little one

unless you want to explain how congress delegated powers means they don’t have the power.  Lol I’ll wait

FINISH HIM

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Thats all your quotes and the innacuraies of each one.  No context saves your mistakes.  Go brush up on Law before you misstate it (and ps I read the context).

hold my beer little one

unless you want to explain how congress delegated powers means they don’t have the power.  Lol I’ll wait

FINISH HIM

Oh wait, I said they don't have the power? Nope. I said the DEA does. 

a7b.gif

On 1/7/2018 at 3:09 AM, Paulus said:

You disappointed more than the other dolts. Sure, congress can TAKE BACK the control they gave away, but it is still not their power, RIGHT NOW.

You even capitalized it you goof.  You clearly said they don’t have the power RIGHT NOW.  Again, aside from misstating the law a bunch, what’s your point?  Do you actually think this change would come from the DEA?

And you are wrong a bunch!

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

You ven capitalized it you goof.  You clearly said they don’t have the power RIGHT NOW.  Again, aside from misstating the law a bunch, what’s your point?  

And you are wrong a bunch!

Right now, being the key.  I also go onto say they can always take it back by acting, which they aren't gonna.

What I am saying is that they have given the power to the DEA. The DEA, which is under the control of the DOJ (executive). 

I also said that Congress can take back the power by acting, making a law. A law which has not been made. A law which must pass through the legislative AND executive AND the courts. 

Congress as a little bit of a climb  in that department. Sure, they have the power, they always will. But, so do the courts. AND so does the executive (right now).

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

How does Congress not have the power right now?  The Constitution gives them the unfettered right to write legislation.  When did they give that up?

the only people giving thoughtful and heartfelt speeches in Congress, such as they are,  are Maxine Waters and her crew.

that's what happened.

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

How does Congress not have the power right now?  The Constitution gives them the unfettered right to write legislation.  When did they give that up?

I mean, the way you guys are arguing it, congress is the only branch of government. 

giphy.gif

Yes, they can rewrite the constitution and have the ultimate power. 

What a simplistic and nonsensical way of looking at this. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3420322

Who would win in a power grab? The executive, judicial, or legislative? Why don't you guys argue all your positions down to that worn little peg?

You guys are being insanely asinine in the face of how things work. I mean, as it stands now, the executive has this power via the DEA/FDA/DOJ. Hell, even the courts have the power to legalize drugs, if they so choose (just invalidate the laws criminalizing em').

As it stands right now, congress is doing nothing and the DOJ/DEA/FDA are in charge, IMO. 

23 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I mean, the way you guys are arguing it, congress is the only branch of government.

When it comes to drafting and passing legislation, yeah they kinda are the only branch that matters.

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Not if you're arguing the merits of a benevolent fascist dictatorship, as Paulus is.

True, but even supreme benevolent dictators need a rubber-stamp legislature to keep up the appearances of legitimacy.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Paulus said:

Right now, being the key.  I also go onto say they can always take it back by acting, which they aren't gonna.

What I am saying is that they have given the power to the DEA. The DEA, which is under the control of the DOJ (executive). 

I also said that Congress can take back the power by acting, making a law. A law which has not been made. A law which must pass through the legislative AND executive AND the courts. 

Congress as a little bit of a climb  in that department. Sure, they have the power, they always will. But, so do the courts. AND so does the executive (right now).

It would be helpful if you could explain the process of how DEA can reclassify drugs on their own.

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

giphy.gif

Yes, they can rewrite the constitution and have the ultimate power. 

What a simplistic and nonsensical way of looking at this. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3420322

Who would win in a power grab? The executive, judicial, or legislative? Why don't you guys argue all your positions down to that worn little peg?

You guys are being insanely asinine in the face of how things work. I mean, as it stands now, the executive has this power via the DEA/FDA/DOJ. Hell, even the courts have the power to legalize drugs, if they so choose (just invalidate the laws criminalizing em').

As it stands right now, congress is doing nothing and the DOJ/DEA/FDA are in charge, IMO. 

How can they do this? What is the procedure?

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

When it comes to drafting and passing legislation, yeah they kinda are the only branch that matters.

Not right now they don't. Right now the DEA controls drug scheduling, which determines the legality of the drugs. And, get this, the executive is in charge of the DEA.  

I know some of the brain children here think that the legislative is the end all be all. But, the executive was part of making the law creating the whole scheduling process. NOT JUST THE SUPREME CONGRESS. 

xT1XH20G3oezQ9Jiq4.gif

At this point, the legislative is the supreme leader for way too many folks on here. 

Edited by Paulus