Pin the tail on the franchise (HC vacancies)

GunnerBill

Okay so in the end after Magic Marvin's survival there are the seemingly standard 6 jobs available. For a bit of fun let's try and predict who gets the available jobs:

Oakland - John Gruden - this one is done. 

Chicago - John DeFilippo - will look at the Rams and the McVay effect with Goff and hire the hottest young offensive name to work with Trubisky. 

Detroit - Mike Vrabel - Bob Quinn's New England connection Caldwell was seen as too placid but Vrabel is a firey leader. 

New York Giants - Jim Schwartz - they want a guy with Head Coach experience to exert some control on the locker room. 

Indianapolis - Josh McDaniels - Working with Luck is a chance worth leaving Bill for. 

Arizona - Mike Munchack - bit of a left field choice but he is the interesting name on their interview list. He has a similar no BS and no nonsense approach to Arians which I imagine the top brass there will like. 

47 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Okay so in the end after Magic Marvin's survival there are the seemingly standard 6 jobs available. For a bit of fun let's try and predict who gets the available jobs:

Chicago - John DeFilippo - will look at the Rams and the McVay effect with Goff and hire the hottest young offensive name to work with Trubisky. 

Detroit - Mike Vrabel - Bob Quinn's New England connection Caldwell was seen as too placid but Vrabel is a firey leader. 

New York Giants - Jim Schwartz - they want a guy with Head Coach experience to exert some control on the locker room. 

Indianapolis - Josh McDaniels - Working with Luck is a chance worth leaving Bill for. 

Arizona - Mike Munchack - bit of a left field choice but he is the interesting name on their interview list. He has a similar no BS and no nonsense approach to Arians which I imagine the top brass there will like. 

If Vrabel hires his own OC, and Cooter is let go, I would hope the Bills pursue him. That being said, we made the play-offs with Dennison, so,  I don't see that happening. 

49 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I’ll put Patricia in Detroit, McDaniels in Chicago and Harbaugh (Jim) in Indy

3 minutes ago, TPS said:

Patricia is a hot name too, so I can see in AZ or Detroit

I just get the sense with Patricia that he will not interview well and it is not the beard thing. It is the coming across as a nerdy teacher's pet to Belichick. He is obviously smart but just seeing him interviewed on TV I don't imagining he would come across great in a HC interview. He is getting plenty of looks though and I think the two places you tabbed are the likely destinations. 

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll put Patricia in Detroit, McDaniels in Chicago and Harbaugh (Jim) in Indy

I have thought Harbaugh to Indy makes sense for the longest time. However, I am told by someone within NFLUK with a reasonable contact into the Colts that Chris Ballard does not want the inevitable power struggle.