Todd Haley "Injured in a Fall"

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s what is floating out there now. Apparently she sent them out a few years ago to some other guy and they got out there. This guy said something about it and that started the fight. 

Oh geez... they are a hot mess. I know some people who knew him in KC and he’s a complete a-hole. 

Is there any team that has had more drama than this year’s Steelers??

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh geez... they are a hot mess. I know some people who knew him in KC and he’s a complete a-hole. 

Is there any team that has had more drama than this year’s Steelers??

I’ve heard that he’s an idiot too FWIW. The Steelers always seem to have issues (Bryant, Bell, Harrison, Ben, Brown, etc...). They manage to keep it together but they are drama-filled.

12 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s what is floating out there now. Apparently she sent them out a few years ago to some other guy and they got out there. This guy said something about it and that started the fight. 

I was not aware of this until I saw your post just now.

(for anyone looking to study the pics for scientific purposes, it didnt take much Googling)

Just now, billieve420 said:

So heard from a friend of mine who lives in Pittsburgh that the rumor around town is that the Haley’s are some big time swingers. Christine Haley sending nude pics to other guys is nothing new.

I always thought that Jim Schwartz looked like a guy that would sleep with your wife and not care. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

So heard from a friend of mine who lives in Pittsburgh that the rumor around town is that the Haley’s are some big time swingers. Christine Haley sending nude pics to other guys is nothing new.

This is the least surprising thing I’ve heard today :lol:

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I always thought that Jim Schwartz looked like a guy that would sleep with your wife and not care. 

200w.gif