PPP Trump Job Approval: The First Year

Do you approve or disapprove Trump's job performance?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve or disapprove Trump's job performance?

• Approve
    • Disapprove

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's part of the process. It's really stupid that you guys get all butt hurt about it. Scapegoating immigrants is ok, but showing respect to a foreign leader is bad. Ok 

Bowing to foreign leaders is part of the process? You have to be the most ignorant person on this board, and it's not even close.

23 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

A new Trump scandal just emerged. CNN will give a more detailed account in the days to come.

Did you get gator's permission to post this?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Bowing to foreign leaders is part of the process? You have to be the most ignorant person on this board, and it's not even close.

Did you get gator's permission to post this?

Every president since Truman has bowed in respect to foreign royalty.  Except maybe Johnson (since he was an ass,) but including Reagan.

But by all means, keep pretending it's an issue.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Every president since Truman has bowed in respect to foreign royalty.  Except maybe Johnson (since he was an ass,) but including Reagan.

But by all means, keep pretending it's an issue.

Don't uncover the truth....It's not a lie if I believe it!

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

But they're fighting Nazis!

Not even being entirely glib, here...that's a lot of people's justification for this ****, and it would be an entirely valid justification IF they were actually fighting Nazis and not just disagreeing with people's opinions on immigration law.

Sure, ok "a lot of people" do a lot of things.  And it's right to call them out when they do ****ty things.

That's my point.  A lot of people behaving badly (aka "down in the dirt culture") does not make behaving badly a good thing.  Very basic fallacy that has been in play too much lately.

row_33 still apparently wants to defend this asinine argument so as not to tarnish the image of his petulant tweeting child king.

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

Trump is a knob and everyone knows it.

DUH

so now we get 5 page pieces in The New Yorker and NYROB after cultural geniuses rewatch tapes of SNL and The Apprentice episodes, a big comedown from their intellectual ambitions of yore, I'm sure...

35 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

Sure, ok "a lot of people" do a lot of things.  And it's right to call them out when they do ****ty things.

That's my point.  A lot of people behaving badly (aka "down in the dirt culture") does not make behaving badly a good thing.  Very basic fallacy that has been in play too much lately.

row_33 still apparently wants to defend this asinine argument so as not to tarnish the image of his petulant tweeting child king.

Trump is hilarious and the fact that he infuriates people with a stick up their behind makes me laugh every day of these 8 years of his admin.

better any day than that toothless bearded hag he defeated.

Trump is human garbage, and he has successfully made normally, somewhat intelligent people, look like total fools for continuing to support him.  I guess that is what he set out to do?

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

better any day than that toothless bearded hag he defeated.

It's a gas gas gas

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cugalabanza said:

And my point is that it's not "behaving badly" if you're fighting Nazis.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And my point is that it's not "behaving badly" if you're fighting Nazis.

No, your point is that many liberal minded people are delusional because they’re seeing nazis where there are none and, therefore, their behavior should not be forgiven.  It’s a different point.  I happen to agree with you for the most part, but it’s not the same.

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's trying to stop publication of the new book about him. He's insane. Not fit to be president 

Please, his morning bowel movement is enough for a partisan hack like you to declare him not fit to be president.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Please, his morning bowel movement is enough for a partisan hack like you to declare him not fit to be president.

11 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Shutting down books that are printing damaging lies is par for the course in a free society.

The denials of the cluster-f**K we are in, are getting weaker and weaker...

9 minutes ago, Buftex said:

You idiots keep going with that daydream. It's been working so well since November, 2016.

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

If you take a step outside, and breathe deeply - clearing your head of the partisan noise generated by an attempted coup originating in the USIC and MSM - you'll not only feel better but perhaps realize that things, despite the hype, are actually improving: 

In just the past three months we have - 

*40+ congresscritters resigning or deciding not to run again

*30+ high profile CEOs stepping down from positions of power they abused

*ISIS has been defeated in Syria and Iraq 

*Saudi Arabia reformed (almost over night) and is becoming more western while shunning (and shutting off) funding to terrorist groups

*Lebanon beat back Hezbollah (without a word of coverage from the US press)

* The Mullahs in Iran are about to fall

* Hezbollah has retreated from Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq

* Russia pulled almost all of their forces out of Syria

* DPRK is open to discussing terms with South Korea for the first time in a years

Take 45 out of the equation for a moment and look at the historic change going on around you. I'm not saying it's all his doing, just that things SOUND worse than they are if you're plugged into the MSM and USIC proxies because the corrupt elements in both are being gutted and are sounding off in a desperate attempt to deflect

Big things are coming in 2018. Positive things. Don't lose faith. :beer:  

The same people who say Trump is "a bully" and says mean things are the same people who go around saying he has small hands (which is odd anyway because they're almost twice the size of Odumbo's hands), a combover and rolls around in cheeto dust (orange skin).

Leftists are too stupid to see their own hypocrisy. They cry when a straight white man / republican attacks someone yet can't see that they themselves and pretty much everyone in the world does it too.

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you take a step outside, and breathe deeply - clearing your head of the partisan noise generated by an attempted coup originating in the USIC and MSM - you'll not only feel better but perhaps realize that things, despite the hype, are actually improving: 

In just the past three months we have - 

*40+ congresscritters resigning or deciding not to run again

*30+ high profile CEOs stepping down from positions of power they abused

*ISIS has been defeated in Syria and Iraq 

*Saudi Arabia reformed (almost over night) and is becoming more western while shunning (and shutting off) funding to terrorist groups

*Lebanon beat back Hezbollah (without a word of coverage from the US press)

* The Mullahs in Iran are about to fall

* Hezbollah has retreated from Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq

* Russia pulled almost all of their forces out of Syria

* DPRK is open to discussing terms with South Korea for the first time in a years

Take 45 out of the equation for a moment and look at the historic change going on around you. I'm not saying it's all his doing, just that things SOUND worse than they are if you're plugged into the MSM and USIC proxies because the corrupt elements in both are being gutted and are sounding off in a desperate attempt to deflect

Big things are coming in 2018. Positive things. Don't lose faith. :beer:  

I hope youre right, but I doubt they lose power. If they did, I wonder how much that historical accomplishment will be attributed to Trump.