PPP Trump Job Approval: The First Year

Do you approve or disapprove Trump's job performance?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve or disapprove Trump's job performance?

• Approve
    • Disapprove

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's a hundred times more likely than "his days are numbered"..........meaning he will be out of office soon............:D

I called his win just a little before he was the nominee and I will call his loss now in the 2020

20 minutes ago, KW95 said:

You sure about that?

The ignorant, retarded liberal hope that Trump will somehow get kicked out of office based on "where there's smoke" is every bit as ridiculous as the ignorant, retarded conservative hope that Obama would because of his birth certificate.

Just now, DC Tom said:

The ignorant, retarded liberal hope that Trump will somehow get kicked out of office based on "where there's smoke" is every bit as ridiculous as the ignorant, retarded conservative hope that Obama would because of his birth certificate.

Valid question.  There is an investigation going on correct?  he might not finish his term.  

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Probably better not to devote 3 hours a day hoping Trump gets kicked out

3 Hours?  Ive been up for 9 hours now!!!

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And there were several of Obama.  

Again...same stupidity.

We shall see!

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Probably better not to devote 3 hours a day hoping Trump gets kicked out

Ok, I agree with this.

But is it ok to have a little secret wish to one day see on TV an image of Jared Kushner being taken away in handcuffs?  I would settle for that.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Valid question.  There is an investigation going on correct?  he might not finish his term.  

You don't know what the investigation is really digging into. The clues left so far hint that RM is not really looking into what you think he is. This is evidenced by the indictments so far.

1 minute ago, Cugalabanza said:

But is it ok to have a little secret wish to one day see on TV an image of Jared Kushner being taken away in handcuffs?  I would settle for that.

That could still happen. I'd toast to it.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t wish anything bad on people in public office for any elected party unless they’ve done something particularly rotten and evil

paying hush money to cover up a botched burglary is worthy of losing office, perjuring oneself before a grand jury is worthy of censure at the very least