Las Vegas Bills Fans

cage

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

There are 3 within a mile of each other in DC as I found out! We's everywhere!

BTW, get an earlier flight!!!

That's the earliest flight as it leaves RIC at 5:30am... would have to fly in Saturday otherwise, which is being frowned upon by the wife.

I have some family there. Moondoggies is the place to go. Good people, hometown vibe, good pizza and wings. Can get crowded though so get there early!

Just saw your arrival time. You might have to stand but you can get there in about 20 minutes from the airport.

Edited by Big C

6 minutes ago, cage said:

That's the earliest flight as it leaves RIC at 5:30am... would have to fly in Saturday otherwise, which is being frowned upon by the wife.

So here's the plan. Drive down to Jacksonville with MR Info and me ( i am west end, he is Ashland), make up some excuse why you cant get to Vegas till Monday, and go to the game with us!

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

So here's the plan. Drive down to Jacksonville with MR Info and me ( i am west end, he is Ashland), make up some excuse why you cant get to Vegas till Monday, and go to the game with us!

while very tempting, I was at the Thursday Night Jets game and you know how that turned out.  Don't want to be the jinx.