Breaking: Ted Thompson Out as Packers' GM

13 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm sure everyone was happy though when Rodgers went down knowing we were going to go in the tank.

I wouldnt say I was happy...I enjoy watching Rodgers.      One thing is for sure, Hundley wont be part of the future.

Edited by billsfan714

1 minute ago, billsfan714 said:

I wouldnt say I was happy...I.enjoy watching Rodgers.      One thing is for sure, Hundley wont be part of the future.

I'm just saying I know most people loved watching us go down in the toilet. I predict we probably wont recover from this next season and go in the tank.

13 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm sure everyone was happy though when Rodgers went down knowing we were going to go in the tank.

You can't possibly be playing the sympathy card as a Packers' fan on a Bills' board given the history of the two teams.  No way. 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You can't possibly be playing the sympathy card as a Packers' fan on a Bills' board given the history of the two teams.  No way. 

No not at all. I'm just saying nobody roots for us or the Patriots outside of our respective fan bases. You can add Dallas to the list as most hated and maybe Oakland.

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Blitz is right.....jeez you have Rodgers.   He broke a collarbone...he didnt tear an ACL.  

Edited by billsfan714

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

No not at all. I'm just saying nobody roots for us or the Patriots outside of our respective fan bases. You can add Dallas to the list as most hated and maybe Oakland.

Maybe hated by fans of your division rivals, but I don't get that sense across the league. 

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I don't think Rodgers will ever see another ring though. I can almost guarantee it. 

Well if your idiot GM could of parted with a 3rd rounder for Marshawn Lynch in his prime, Rodgers would probably have multiple rings.     Instead he thought James Starks and fat Eddie Lacy would do.

14 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I don't think Rodgers will ever see another ring though. I can almost guarantee it. 

That's one more ring than the Bills have as an NFL franchise.  Again, no tears here. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's one more ring than the Bills have as a NFL franchise.  Again, no tears here. 

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Maybe hated by fans of your division rivals, but I don't get that sense across the league. 

Oh yeah I see most fanbases root against us or are happy when we lose. Maybe they might root for a tie when we play New England but that's about it.

4 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Well if your idiot GM could of parted with a 3rd rounder for Marshawn Lynch in his prime, Rodgers would probably have multiple rings.     Instead he thought James Starks and fat Eddie Lacy would do.

I highly doubt it though. The Packers usually find a way to choke. Their defense was just too good that year and that's what bailed them out.

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Most people hate us outside of just us Packer fans. 

Rico the Racoon hating them makes me like the Packers even more than I already did.

Once I was made an offer of a job in Rochester, Minnesota and they wanted me to move to there and would pay for selling my house, getting a new house, etc.  

I did some research on it and found out the company was a sponsor of the Packers and told them since they were sponsors could they get me tickets to game.

They told me no, they could not and there was a line at least 10 years seniority long.

I turned down the job because they insisted the whole family move as part of offer (evidently that was part of their community and it increased how long employees stayed there and my wife would not move immediately) and wondered if they thought I was not taking job because they could not get me tickets.

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I highly doubt it though. The Packers usually find a way to choke. Their defense was just too good that year and that's what bailed them out.

That NFC Championship blown against the Seahawks must still sting. I think the best way to get another ring with Rodgers is follow the Saints model this year with Brees. Start to take the load off him a bit more.... get some backs and hit on some rookies on the defense.