Nantz, Romo, and Wolfson to Call Bills vs. Jaguars on Wild Card Weekend

15 hours ago, Ga boy said:

We all know that TT does not have NFL-level throwing skills (eg - slow to read coverages, can't throw guys open, holds the ball, and his accuracy is sporadic).  Jags have the line to take away the run, and TT will have to throw.  Yikes!   IF Shady's out, why not put NT in as QB and put TT in Shady's place.  Let's really confuse them.  Go Bills!!!

This being the same poster who said he didn't want to get into the playoffs if it meant playing Taylor the last few games of the season.

Now apparently he doesn't want to win a playoff game if it means starting Taylor. 

Kinda weird, huh? I'm still convinced Tyrod musta kicked his dog, keyed his car, or stole his gal. It's the only explanation that makes sense.....

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The guy was wide open,  why did he hesitate!  That half second was the difference of an open guy and a covered guy. 

And yet Taylor completed over 70% of his passes against Miami, for 7.6 yards per attempt. 

If only he could play to the lofty standards of Romo chatter, I have to believe he'd never again have another incompletion !!!

And then the Lion shall lay down with the Lamb.......

Edited by grb

21 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Bills are going to win this game. I don’t give a **** who is talking about it in a booth. We are the better team. Bortles stinks. Jags have played bad the past 2 weeks. They beat almost nobody all year...bring it

I hope you’re right. 

But bills offence vs Jags defence? Not liking that matchup at all lol

I was thinking the same thing about the broadcast team. Pretty sure we got blown out every time they covered us. Not superstitious, just not easy listening to Romo easily dissect defenses when we stick with plays that aren’t working.  On pregame he said he expect fournett to run 20-25 times.  I have been a bills fan since. 1963, went to Super Bowls 27, 28 , and miss that era so much. I couldn’t make it to wing it last night ( live in Jax as FP / er doc since 1985) but I used to go to that same bar back in the run of superbowls. Glad so many people have made it down.   

I am am worried that the things we are poor at are their strengths. Our strengths are running and this is a tough defense with a good front 4 and great cbs.   Throw in Dareus , st doug , posluzny (forget spelling ?, great guy who pit hurricane shutters on windows of my friends house during Irma ) , the town is going to turn out despite what you think.  I was at the playoff game when Tennessee came down after the music city miracle and slaughtered the jags , but my point is the place was crazy and really loud. Visitors bench is 10yard behind the visitors and I sat 8rows from that bench on the forty for several years. It is loud and they will be really up for this game. If the Bills can just not get behind more than one score we might do it. But heart and a good story only goes so far   You need talent and other than shady , we don’t match up against that D well. Here’s hoping the Bills Mafia has something to cheer about. ! God I really hope so !  But my brain is just telling me the jags will come out running and our passing game won’t go anywhere like usual.  

Go Bills.  A guy from Ohio who lives in Jax and loves the Bills. 

Maybe once  we can actually pull off a miracle ourselves !   Good luck guys