Keep an eye on Georgia QB, Jake Fromm.

Estro

True freshman. 

Starter for Georgia, game vs. Oklahoma just about to start.

Fromm  caught my eye on a docuseries from go90, available to watch for free on YouTube.  It followed Fromm & 2 other HS senior QBs through their senior yrs.  This Fromm kid really, really impressed me in the series.....so I've been following him closely this yr.  

As a freshman he's not asked to do a whole lot, but I think he'll be a future star in the NFL.  Wouldn't be eligible until 2020 draft I believe.

Edited by Estro

29 minutes ago, Estro said:

True freshman. 

Starter for Georgia, game vs. Oklahoma just about to start.

Fromm  caught my eye on a docuseries from go90, available to watch for free on YouTube.  It followed Fromm & 2 other HS senior QBs through their senior yrs.  This Fromm kid really, really impressed me in the series.....so I've been following him closely this yr.  

As a freshman he's not asked to do a whole lot, but I think he'll be a future star in the NFL.  Wouldn't be eligible until 2020 draft I believe.

I watched QB1 on go90 too, because of Tate Martell. I am kind of rooting for Fromm because I feel like I know him now, haha

Georgia just signed the #1 dual threat in the country who some say is a generational talent 

Georgia is loaded at QB. Eason was Georgias QB before injury and a consensus 5* recruit. Fromm will have to beat him out in the spring just to keep the starting job . 

then there is Justin fields 

justin fields is definitely the future so the loser between Eason and Fromm next spring transfers probably 

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Georgia just signed the #1 dual threat in the country who some say is a generational talent 

Georgia is loaded at QB. Eason was Georgias QB before injury and a consensus 5* recruit. Fromm will have to beat him out in the spring just to keep the starting job . 

then there is Justin fields 

justin fields is definitely the future so the loser between Eason and Fromm next spring transfers probably 

Eason will transfer after this year....

Eason is a Richt recruit, expect him to go to Miami or back home to play for Washington.

Kirby LOVES Fromm, it’s gonna take a lot to beat him out. I see Kirby asking Fields to redshirt.

1 minute ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Eason is a Richt recruit, expect him to go to Miami or back home to play for Washington.

Kirby LOVES Fromm, it’s gonna take a lot to beat him out. I see Kirby asking Fields to redshirt.

I see that too but if Eason tranfers he would probably like Fields to atleast be the backup next year

UGA is suddenly LOADED with potential NFL-quality QBs. Fromm came on strong this year and beat out Eason, AND they just landed #2 recruit Justin Fields.

They'll be fun to watch down here for the next few years, thats for sure. But I wont care that much since the Bills should already have their QB locked up by the time these kids are ready to come out!

32 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Agreed. Eason is gone ASAP. He'd be fun to watch with Richt in Miami.