Forget about Ty Law!!!

mlj1972

Forget about Ty Law and consentrait more on resigning Nate Clemnts. I have gotten tired of seeing our strongest position players developed with our team and then Tom Donahue lets them go elsewhere. It is time to step up and resign a player like Nate before he becomes a free agent and stop holdin onto some of the dead wait players we have; use their money and keep a big peace of our core together. I am getting very angery about the talks of trading Nate just because we think he may cost too much without trying to resign him first. I know all these other corners getting all this money in free agency is hurting our chances of resigning him, but I know we can get this done and stop making other teams better by allowing them to pluck our best position players from us and benefiting from us already having developed a quality player for them.

Forget about Ty Law and consentrait  more on resigning Nate Clemnts. I have gotten tired of seeing our strongest position players developed with our team and then Tom Donahue lets them go elsewhere. It is time to step up and resign a player like Nate before he becomes a free agent and stop holdin onto some of the dead wait players we have; use their money and keep a big peace of our core together. I am getting very angery about the talks of trading Nate just because we think he may cost too much without trying to resign him first. I know all these other corners getting all this money in free agency is hurting our chances of resigning him, but I know we can get this done and stop making other teams better by allowing them to pluck our best position players from us and benefiting from us already having developed a quality player for them.

267439[/snapback]

It's important that this board brings together people from all walks of life, and I'm particularly proud that we now have a person on this board who apparently has a career typing text for closed caption television. Let me try to communicate with him.

"Well comme two the bored. We our verrie glad two half you hear. Yore cements (check) comments about Nate are write-on and if we can concentrait on key ping the play ors we have to devil ope, the air is a verrie good change (check) chanse we will improov next ear."

It's important that this board brings together people from all walks of life, and I'm particularly proud that we now have a person on this board who apparently has a career typing text for closed caption television. Let me try to communicate with him.

"Well comme two the bored. We our verrie glad two half you hear. Yore cements (check) comments about Nate are write-on and if we can concentrait on key ping the play ors we have to devil ope, the air is a verrie good change (check) chanse we will improov next ear."

267704[/snapback]

I usually hate when people give others a hard time for spelling...I mean...who cares?

But this was pretty funny....