Hey Bills fans!

Congratulations on making the playoffs! I was all for you guys and the Ravens going all the way but now that they are out I'm all for you guys and Kansas City winning it all in the AFC. My Packers have been defeated awhile now. God bless you guys and super happy for you. Love you all and I hope you guys can make it to the Superbowl or if not you then Kansas City. Anyone but New England.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Please be gentle on us Jay. The Bills weren't so nice to us the last time we played haha. We got beat up.

As fans or as a team?  If it was from fans I do apologize for that.  On the field, not so much ?

Just now, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

As fans or as a team?  If it was from fans I do apologize for that.  On the field, not so much ?

Just now, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

No as a team hahaha.

Jacksonville lost to the 49ers and the Titans back to back weeks. They aren't looking so hot and I think you guys can beat them.

11 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Congratulations on making the playoffs! I was all for you guys and the Ravens going all the way but now that they are out I'm all for you guys and Kansas City winning it all in the AFC. My Packers have been defeated awhile now. God bless you guys and super happy for you. Love you all and I hope you guys can make it to the Superbowl or if not you then Kansas City. Anyone but New England.

....knew the classy ICE would show up.....hope you saw the TBD Poster Awards thread where you were nominated as MOST COURTEOUS.....vote was unanimous and even included a 9.75 from the Russian judge!...Happy New Year bud...:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....knew the classy ICE would show up.....hope you saw the TBD Poster Awards thread where you were nominated as MOST COURTEOUS.....vote was unanimous and even included a 9.75 from the Russian judge!...Happy New Year bud...:thumbsup:

Happy New Year to you as well. 

Just now, Shotgunner said:

Thanks ice

We made it and you didn't.... Who would have guessed that early september?

Oh man did you have to rub salt in the wound. Were not used to pain like this and I admit how much this year hurt.