You know Kyle and Eric as well as other talking about Marrone

MAJBobby

You know the Bills players that were quit on and walked away from via text message are telling all new Bills how that all went down. 

If there is one game you know they will not come out flat it will be Sunday. With the Playoffs and then the Marrone angle you know players are going to be ready to hand it to the quitter. 

• Like (+1) 2

If I was the coach and I went to the owners for an extension for my assistants and myself and they said no play it out we will talk at the end of next year and I had a 4m opt out with no clause to say I couldn't work somewhere else I would do the same thing.

The Pegs could have saved 30m and been in the playoffs already if they had just said yes.

• Haha (+1) 1

McDermott will have this team ready, but not because it is against Marrone.  Only a handful of guys were on the team in 2014.  I doubt the guys who were not on the team care about the history aspect of it.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

7 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

You know the Bills players that were quit on and walked away from via text message are telling all new Bills how that all went down. 

If there is one game you know they will not come out flat it will be Sunday. With the Playoffs and then the Marrone angle you know players are going to be ready to hand it to the quitter. 

I hope they don't forget!

7 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

If I was the coach and I went to the owners for an extension for my assistants and myself and they said no play it out we will talk at the end of next year and I had a 4m opt out with no clause to say I couldn't work somewhere else I would do the same thing.

The Pegs could have saved 30m and been in the playoffs already if they had just said yes.

Would you also text your players or actually talk to them

7 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

I think his bigger motive was thinking he would get the Jets job. Maybe some day all the details will come out.

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Poyer and Hyde are probably licking their chops for a shot at Bortles

Jacksonville will try to run it right down their throats. If St Doug has his way then Bortkes won’t even throw 10 passes.

Just now, 1st&ten said:

I think his bigger motive was thinking he would get the Jets job. Maybe some day all the details will come out.

he was not awarded his wishes to retain his personnel with new contracts by new owner Terry Pegula. And wisely so. I felt he was trying to leverage his position what  card he thought he had up his sleeve.
Poor exit.

3 minutes ago, vincec said:

Jacksonville will try to run it right down their throats. If St Doug has his way then Bortkes won’t even throw 10 passes.

it's true. He will force us to stop the run. for good reason btw.

8 minutes ago, 1st&ten said:

I wonder how our new DT graded out?  I saw him in on a few tackles.

Seemed like Miami ran it pretty well. I think Gase wanted a long look at the QB so they didn’t run it as often as they would have given their success.

• Thank you (+1) 1