The Fight in Miami

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

My boys were mocking the fact that he needed a guy to tell him the names, numbers and penalties. And they still got it wrong. Cheech and Tripplette?

"#64 of Buffalo is ejected.

No, that's 64 of Miami.

No, wait ... sorry, man ... I totally spaced on that call. It's 32 ... yeah, 32.

Please reset the game clock to 4:20."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

My boys were mocking the fact that he needed a guy to tell him the names, numbers and penalties. And they still got it wrong. Cheech and Tripplette?

I was LOLing hearing the other zebra reading the numbers to him.  Never saw that done before.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Idandria said:

Hate to say it but.. 

i had had stopped watching the Bills at that point.

I was tuned into the bUnGLeS game at that point. I knew we had it in the bag and had taken care of business.

screw Landry and the fish. F em all. 

It wasn't close to being in the bag at that point. 

52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lol!!!

Oof!!!!

23 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

"#64 of Buffalo is ejected.

No, that's 64 of Miami.

No, wait ... sorry, man ... I totally spaced on that call. It's 32 ... yeah, 32.

Please reset the game clock to 4:20."

:D

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was LOLing hearing the other zebra reading the numbers to him.  Never saw that done before.

My 11 and 14 year olds were all over that. 

I'm glad we can laugh about it. The Fins got called for a ton of penalties....to the point that I started questioning whether we had an unfair advantage from the refs.

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

My 11 and 14 year olds were all over that. 

I'm glad we can laugh about it. The Fins got called for a ton of penalties....to the point that I started questioning whether we had an unfair advantage from the refs.

... and then they overturned Preston Brown's recovery/TD.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WhoTom said:

... and then they overturned Preston Brown's recovery/TD.

I left that out cuz i figured it would have it's own thread.

WTF was the call? I think "out of bounds" had something to do with it  but I didn't see why they called it that way,

4 hours ago, horned dogs said:

They play like an undisciplined rabble. I wonder if Gase hasn't lost this team. His team has the exact opposite character of McDermott's team.

Anybody else notice Alonso headhunting the whole game til he knocked himslef out.

Alonso is fast becoming a dirty player. I found it funny he concussed himself with that helmet to helmet hit.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I left that out cuz i figured it would have it's own thread.

WTF was the call? I think "out of bounds" had something to do with it  but I didn't see why they called it that way,

He was touching the ball while out of bounds so the ball is dead at that spot, I believe that was the call

I wish someone would have taken out Alonzo.  That cheap shot head hunter went at Shadys head early in the game and than later hit another in the head, plus a few slaps at TT head.   What an undisciplined group of thugs playing for the dolfins

• Like (+1) 1