The Fight in Miami

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

They play like an undisciplined rabble. I wonder if Gase hasn't lost this team. His team has the exact opposite character of McDermott's team.

Anybody else notice Alonso headhunting the whole game til he knocked himslef out.

Yup.  Wouldn’t surprise me if it came out that the Dolphins had some bounty action going on.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

And then Incognito got ejected. Then he didn't. Then he did....then he laughed and then he didn't.

I loved how he corrected himself to say it was 64 on the Dolphins who was the reserve long snapper or something,  hasn't even played.  

They had had to review the play to correctly eject people.  Unreal.

50 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The Dolphins are a bunch of undisciplined idiots.  Gase has his work cut out with that group of morons.

The more I see Kiko the less I respect him. Punk you-know-what you-know what

Landry is who he is. Any questions? Ask AW.

If there's anything surprising about this game to me  it's that Suh wasn't involved in the BS.

4 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I loved how he corrected himself to say it was 64 on the Dolphins who was the reserve long snapper or something,  hasn't even played.  

Unless I'm mistaken they originally announced that 64 on the Bills was ejected and they changed it to 32 on the Dolphins. 

BTW, has anyone mentioned how Tripplette had a feces-eating grin on the whole game? He seemed to think every penalty had an element of humor to it. It was bizarre.

• Like (+1) 1

I forgot about Suh.   Either Suh did not play, or he ran for the bus after the first quarter. 

On the Landry TD run, someone on Miami had a Bill (I think it was 56 - Davis) in a headlock on the line of scrimmage  ... should have been called back for holding. 

Then Landry went after Poyer but of course backed away when Poyer approached him.   Then Davis kicked the crap out of Miami #32.  Then 32 threw the helmet.

then Incognito got kicked out for a minute.

I think the rivalry is back.  

Edited by Bob in STL

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I forgot about Suh.   Either Suh did not play, or he ran for the bus after the first quarter. 

On the Landry TD run, someone on Miami had a Bill (I think it was 56 - Davis) in a headlock on the line of scrimmage  ... should have been called back for holding. 

Then Landry went after Poyer but of course backed away when Poyer approached him.   Then Davis kicked the crap out of Miami #32.  Then 32 threw the helmet.

then Incognito got kicked out for a minute.

I think the rivalry is back.  

Exactly what I was thinking after all that.

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

BTW, has anyone mentioned how Tripplette had a feces-eating grin on the whole game? He seemed to think every penalty had an element of humor to it. It was bizarre.

i noticed this the whole game.  it was irritating

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

It looked like an older brother sitting on top of a younger one. Then the younger brother who got sat on threw a tantrum

That was pretty damn funny.

Remember way, way back when Richie threw that helmet and people went nuts over it?

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

Poyer hit Landry in the face while the play was ending. Pretty similar to what Landry did to Poyer after he went after him, only not as flagrant.

It looked like Poyer was still trying to rip the ball out after the play had ended. I don’t think contact with Landry’s helmet was intentional. Landry reacted with class as usual.

That escalated quickly!

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

It's going to be nuts when Landry is our big free agent signing.

Ha. That's almost funny. Haven't we established on here that McBeane doesn't want that kind of guy as a part of their team? Or did I imagine that?

1 hour ago, JinxedBill1 said:

My buddy and I (a packers fan) were laughing our asses off at the ref having to take cues

from one of his colleagues and the ref laughing the whole time ??

• Like (+1) 1

Who hucked the helmet - Landry?  I thought it was Drake for a minute, but was hard to tell what was really going on...

Regardless, Tripplette's grin was completely unprofessional - especially in a league where the refs are constantly questioned.  At least make me believe that you give a crap, not like it's all a big joke.  Even though it kind of is becoming one.

He looked like he smoked a J before the game.