Wild Card Weekend: Bills vs. Jaguars Sunday at 1 PM ET - Inactives Announced with Shady In & MIlano Out

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There were like 3 separate times Shady looked like he had a season ending injury this year, and every time he's been back by the following week. I wonder how many years he has left, he's as durable as anyone in the NFL.

Or he has a flair for the dramatic...

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There were like 3 separate times Shady looked like he had a season ending injury this year, and every time he's been back by the following week. I wonder how many years he has left, he's as durable as anyone in the NFL.

I was thinking the same thing all week. Remember when he hit 10k? He went out that play and it looked very serious. Nope. He only missed one series.

40 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

grudge?

Asked if Sunday's playoff matchup with his old team made him reflect on how it all ended in Buffalo, Dareus said: "I don't feel like it shows anyone anything about me. It just shows me about what decisions they already make with their organization, who they let make decisions with the organization.

"You want to get rid of one of the best players in the league -- easily -- because you want a sixth-round pick? Or you just want to get me out that bad? All right. The things y'all portrayed in the news and media -- really? It was nothing like that, but OK. We all know this is a business. They've got control of what they want to put out and what they don't. It is what it is. I'm not here to fight it."

Dareus told me he doesn't think he has anything to prove against his old team, but acknowledged this is a big week for him against LeSean McCoy and a Bills team that needs to run the ball to have a shot.

"Are we for real?" Dareus said. "Are we going to move past and go see Pittsburgh? Or are we going to choke and let the Bills continue to make their run and give them momentum in the playoffs? That's the real situation that we're facing."

For multiple reasons, Dareus is hoping it's the former.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973