Did you follow your game day ritual?

Buffalo716

My ritual was disrupted by the later game start.  Screwed the whole day up.

Recovering now best I can.

I am not nervous about the Miami game at all; I am nervous about the others, particularly Baltimore.

I almost want to watch Baltimore/Bengals more than the Bills!  I think that is where this day will be won or lost.

36 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The new time threw off my entire mojo. I am totally lost. 

It’s much more disconcerting than I expected. I wasn’t even aware until shortly before the early games, and now I’m battling all this dead time without any games I actually want to see....

18 hours ago, Augie said:

He has his favorite pre-game restroom he likes to christen before each home game, and he kept his ritual alive when in town for the hockey Friday. Was that delicate enough?  He likes to get there while it’s still safe to use, but I can’t speak for after he leaves. :huh:

18 hours ago, Augie said:

I’ll spare you the photographic evidence..... He’s proud of that routine! I guess he really is literally taking one for the team. 

17 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Its actually a ****ty ritual!

17 hours ago, Augie said:

Like the Bills missing the playoffs. Apparently his ritual is not really helping... the Bills anyway. 

You guys still don't believe in the mojo?????

We need a petition to get the Bills to open up the head on top of section 330, i will make the drive..cant mess with this now!!!!! 

Edited by plenzmd1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

You guys still don't believe in the mojo?????

We need a petition to get the Bills to open up the head on top of section 330, i will make the drive..cant mess with this now!!!!! 

Maybe we could parachute you in? Don’t mess with the mojo mess. 

No I did not. I went completely off script and did the complete opposite of what I usually do. I did not even watch the game live but went to lunch for my brother-in-law's birthday, sick as a dog. I figured my routine didn't help for the last 17 years so maybe I could switch it up. And sure enough the gods shined on us yesterday....