TBD-Related Resolutions

Gugny

This thread is only for New Year's Resolutions with regard to activity on Two Bills Drive.

I resolve to continue to be kind, courteous, respectful, patient, understanding and to only say something when I have something nice to say.

You know what they say:  If it ain't broke, it probably really is broke but you're too !@#$ing stupid to realize it.

Happy New Year!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This is the best part about this place.

Since you aren't willing to live up to your resolutions, based on a technicality, please do the decent thing and delete this thread. Start a new one when you grow the stones to actually follow through on your proclamations. I won't hold my breath. 

16 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Since you aren't willing to live up to your resolutions, based on a technicality, please do the decent thing and delete this thread. Start a new one when you grow the stones to actually follow through on your proclamations. I won't hold my breath. 

Please do.

I will try not to clutter the parking thread with how much it cost to park and how much is Mead's take and can I table slam and do I have to park next to Boyst and it cost to much to make more than one game and what do I have to pay if I park at the ecc and walk over and do I have to eat raccoon on a stick and do I have to stay 2 hours after the game for traffic to die down and can I drink fergy's beer and can I get a parking spot at 10:30 because I like to sleep in on Sunday and can I use the women's bathroom and can I play beer pong with the young kids and can I put my hand down the drunk girls pants and why can't I do dizzy bat game and I will respect the word please and and and and ...........................

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I will try not to clutter the parking thread with how much it cost to park and how much is Mead's take and can I table slam and do I have to park next to Boyst and it cost to much to make more than one game and what do I have to pay if I park at the ecc and walk over and do I have to eat raccoon on a stick and do I have to stay 2 hours after the game for traffic to die down and can I drink fergy's beer and can I get a parking spot at 10:30 because I like to sleep in on Sunday and can I use the women's bathroom and can I play beer pong with the young kids and can I put my hand down the drunk girls pants and why can't I do dizzy bat game and I will respect the word please and and and and ...........................

This is a good point. I resolve to officially report people who repeatedly run threads off of the rails.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I will not drink to excess and start threads at the same time. 

Boring.... :lol:

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

This is a good point. I resolve to officially report people who repeatedly run threads off of the rails.

Then this place would not be this place.... Isn’t this the beauty of it?

To the point of the thread.  I resolve to post only enlightened thought.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

This thread is only for New Year's Resolutions with regard to activity on Two Bills Drive.

I resolve to continue to be kind, courteous, respectful, patient, understanding and to only say something when I have something nice to say.

You know what they say:  If it ain't broke, it probably really is broke but you're too !@#$ing stupid to realize it.

Happy New Year!

You know what they say round these parts?..........."if it ain't broke, fix it till it is".

• Like (+1) 1