Bills 2018 offseason

Tatonka68

step 1.Bills Free agents,

resign, Kyle Williams DT, Shareece Wright CB, Leonard Johnson CB, Travaris Cadet RB, Deonte Thompson WR, EJ Gaines CB

release, Preston Brown LB, Cedric Thornton DT, Joe Webb QB, Ramon Humber LB, Mike Tolbert RB, Brandon Tate WR, Jordan Mathews WR

step 2, other free agents, Star Lotulelei DT, Andrew Norwell OG, Chirs Smith DE

NFL Draft

1st round pick Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma St

1st round pick James Washington WR Oklahoma St. 

2nd round pick {trade} 2nd & 5th pick for 1st pick in 2nd round, Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma

2nd round pick Tavern Brown DT Florida

3rd round pick Josey Jewell ILB Iowa

4th round pick Chad Thomas DE Miami

5th round pick Sony Michel RB Georgia

Edited by Tatonka68

It’s not all bad ideas, but Thornton has been one of the players who’ve done much better than noteriety would give him credit for, so I’d re-sign him. Kyle Williams should probably retire, second I don’t there there’s enough FAs signed and I do think a good ILB is on the list if they plan to Draft a QB. Also need another OLB and DT, WR in FA. 

As as for Draft, Orlando Brown doesn’t last to 2nd round he’s arguably the best or second best OT in the Draft, also (JMO) we don’t need WR so much to Draft one in 1st round, Jewell and Michel both go earlier than you’ve projected to the Bills.

5 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

step 1.Bills Free agents,

resign, Kyle Williams DT, Shareece Wright CB, Leonard Johnson CB, Travaris Cadet RB, Deonte Thompson WR, EJ Gaines CB

release, Preston Brown LB, Cedric Thornton DT, Joe Webb QB, Ramon Humber LB, Mike Tolbert RB, Brandon Tate WR, Jordan Mathews WR

step 2, other free agents, Star Lotulelei DT, Andrew Norwell OG, Chirs Smith DE

NFL Draft

1st round pick Mason Rudolph QB Oklahoma St

1st round pick James Washington WR Oklahoma St. 

2nd round pick {trade} 2nd & 5th pick for 1st pick in 2nd round, Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma

2nd round pick Tavern Brown DT Florida

3rd round pick Josey Jewell ILB Iowa

4th round pick Chad Thomas DE Miami

5th round pick Sony Michel RB Georgia

You have 7 free agents re-signing and 7 free agents leaving so that's a wash. Then you have 3 free agents signing after leaving other teams and you have 7 players drafted. So if all of those are still on the roster at the end of training camp, what current 10 players do you see being released at that point to be at 53 or are you including the 10 spots on the practice squad which would mean the ones the Bills have now would be gone?

Just now, BigBuff423 said:

It’s not all bad ideas, but Thornton has been one of the players who’ve done much better than noteriety would give him credit for, so I’d re-sign him. Kyle Williams should probably retire, second I don’t there there’s enough FAs signed and I do think a good ILB is on the list if they plan to Draft a QB. Also need another OLB and DT, WR in FA. 

As as for Draft, Orlando Brown doesn’t last to 2nd round he’s arguably the best or second best OT in the Draft, also (JMO) we don’t need WR so much to Draft one in 1st round, Jewell and Michel both go earlier than you’ve projected to the Bills.

What better way to ease in a rookie QB than to bring his talented WR from College with him. They have years of experience together.

Just now, RobH063 said:

You have 7 free agents re-signing and 7 free agents leaving so that's a wash. Then you have 3 free agents signing after leaving other teams and you have 7 players drafted. So if all of those are still on the roster at the end of training camp, what current 10 players do you see being released at that point to be at 53 or are you including the 10 spots on the practice squad which would mean the ones the Bills have now would be gone?

Tyrod Taylor, Cordy Glenn for starters.

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:
10 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

What better way to ease in a rookie QB than to bring his talented WR from College with him. They have years of experience together.

6 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Tyrod Taylor, Cordy Glenn for starters.

I'm with ya on that!

I have a bad feeling about Kyle Williams though. Just feel like he's going to retire. I hope he doesn't though!

Edited by RobH063

FA signings-

WR Allen Robinson - replaces Matthews

WR Jeff Janis - replaces Holmes 

RB Isaiah Crowell - still has a lot in the tank 24 yrs old, RB2 behind McCoy and takes over 2019 season.

CB EJ Gaines - Need to resign him

DT Star Lotulelei - Knows the system 

Draft 

#18- Trade back to end of 1st and gain another late 2nd. 25-32 QB Riley Ferguson.

#24- DT Florida Taven Bryan.

2. ILB Boise St Leighton Vander Esch 

2. OLB USC Uchenna Nwosu

2. OG Auburn Braden Smith

3. CB

Not getting into who to TGT as UFAs yet because no idea what that landscape will look like. However we do know Bills UFAs

Kyle Williams

Jordan Mathews 

Shareece Wright

Mike Tolbert

Brandon Tate

Ramon Humber

Joe Webb

Leonard Johnson

Cedric Thorton

Tiwan Jones

Shamarko Thompson

Travarius Cadet

Deonte Thompson

EJ Gaines

Preston Brown

Sentrell Henderson

so out of that list i am bringing back if price is right havent looked at their market yet 

Brown

Gaines

K Williams

Deonte Thompson 

and nothing more

Call me crazy...

Anyone watch the boy who was a GM for a Day?

The boy goes into Beane’s office and Beane is watching film. He’s watching a game from Nevada, on defense. So looking at all of Nevada’s top players they had a DE Malik Reed, Voted all Conference.

Seems to be a later round pick, 5th rd.

6’2” 250 considered to have a great first step...