Weather in Miami

TigerJ

When the Miami game is in September, it can be rough for the Bills to have to travel and them play in 95 degree temps with humidity.  This year, both the NFL scheduler and the weather man have done the Bills a favor.  Not only is it the last game of the season, on the last day of December, but the weather forcast is for somewhat cooler than normal temps.  Most of the game is going to be played in the low 70s.  Our Bills should be pretty comfortable in those conditions.

6 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I also heard Tasker talking about it who said the players love playing in the heat this time of year and it doesn't bother them at all. Whether there's any truth to that or just his opinion, I don't know.

probably prefer it to buffalo weather right now

5 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I also heard Tasker talking about it who said the players love playing in the heat this time of year and it doesn't bother them at all. Whether there's any truth to that or just his opinion, I don't know.

Man did play in the league for 13 years.  One would think he would have some basis to know.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:
8 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Man did play in the league for 13 years.  One would think he would have some basis to know.

Yes, he would know if he liked it

21 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This game is based I believe really on one thing just like the last matchup, which Cutler shows up, good or bad Cutler.  Sounds like good weather for him.

Agree - all depends on which Pork Cutlet shows up