Fiedler to the Jets?

KFFL reports the Jets are close to signing Jay Fiedler. Personally, I feel like we got the best free-agent quarterback on the market, but I thought it was interesting that FiFi would go to a team with an established QB.

Could this be Pennington's last chance?

Lions | Johnson Headed to Detroit? - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:06:04 -0800

ESPN's John Clayton reports it appears free agent QB Brad Johnson (Buccaneers) may wind up with the Detroit Lions.

Jets | Fiedler May Sign with Team - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:05:31 -0800

ESPN's John Clayton reports free agent QB Jay Fiedler (Dolphins) may sign with the New York Jets.

Great, Fiedler to the Jets! We might as well start looking ahead to 2006 because we now have no chance to win the AFC East next year. Why couldn't the Bills have been put in the AFC North in the 2002 realignment? At least in the North there aren't any Jay Fiedlers mucking everything up.

Lions | Johnson Headed to Detroit? - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:06:04 -0800

ESPN's John Clayton reports it appears free agent QB Brad Johnson (Buccaneers) may wind up with the Detroit Lions.

Jets | Fiedler May Sign with Team - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:05:31 -0800

ESPN's John Clayton reports free agent QB Jay Fiedler (Dolphins) may sign with the New York Jets.

267351[/snapback]

What kind of reports are these -- Fiedler "may" sign with the Jets ............ESPN is getting desperate to be the first to report something I guess.

This just in, ESPN is reporting in "may" snow in Buffalo tomorrow

Funny, on FOX SPORTS RADIO tonight (JT the Brick!) they were saying that Fiedler was getting some interest from the Bears...he is more likely to get face time if he backs up Grossman than Pennington. Both guys are injury prone (or so it appears with Grossman), but the Bears are more likely to give Fiedler a chance to play, I would think! Poor Bears.....

Could this be Pennington's last chance?

267198[/snapback]

pennington is their starting QB and will be for quite sometime.......are we forgetting about that huge extension he got with all the 0's on the end of it??