My Least Favorite Reporter = Bill Barnwell From ESPN

BuffaloRush

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Of couse because he does that in every game. New name, same silliness. 

He was down 34-7 to Josh Mccown and passed for 60 yards vs crappy Saints and Pats defenses but he was gonna go into LA and beat Bosa, Rivers, and Ingram ??

Get another box of tissues sweetie.     One more week to weep over a piss poor qb.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

He was down 34-7 to Josh Mccown and passed for 60 yards vs crappy Saints and Pats defenses but he was gonna go into LA and beat Bosa, Rivers, and Ingram ??

Get another box of tissues sweetie.     One more week to weep over a piss poor qb.  

It's a week to week league silly rabbit, but if if makes you feel better then run with the dumb idea that previous games determine future outcomes.  One thing I know is that the Chargers are not world beaters as evidenced by their 8-7 record and Peterman singlehandedly gave them the game by throwing up all over himself.   

New name, same dumb posts. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's a week to week league silly rabbit, but if if makes you feel better then run with the dumb idea that previous games determine future outcomes.  One thing I know is that the Chargers are not world beaters as evidenced by their 8-7 record and Peterman singlehandedly gave them the game by throwing up all over himself.   

New name, same dumb posts. 

Enjoy your fantasy land.    Where qbs don’t get benched for 60 yard performances vs the Aints as well as 34-7 deficits vs the tanking jets and Josh Mccown ?????????????.

overlook it 10 more times if you’re really that dumb 

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Enjoy your fantasy land.    Where qbs don’t get benched for 60 yard performances vs the Aints as well as 34-7 deficits vs the tanking jets and Josh Mccown ?????????????.

overlook it 10 more times if you’re really that dumb 

While he was horrid against the Saints, Taylor wasn't the issue against the Jets.  The Jets played teams tough all season long including the Patriots who they could have beaten if not for the officials overturning ASJ TD.  You are a myopic know nothing.  New name, same silly shallow thinking.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

While he was horrid against the Saints, Taylor wasn't the issue against the Jets.  The Jets played teams tough all season long including the Patriots who they could have beaten if not for the officials overturning ASJ TD.  You are a myopic know nothing.  New name, same silly shallow thinking.

Down 27 points to Mccown with 5 mins left ????. 

Not the qbs fault ???

more copy paste/less personal takes please.

Stick with your strengths.    

37 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's on the list as one of the dumbest coaching decisions I've ever seen. 

Keeping Tyrod in after throwing for 56 yards and scoring only 3 points at home would have been even worse. Taylor has had multiple very poor performances this year. The guy needed to sit and a change needed to be made.

Taylor is a glorified backup. You are acting like McDermott benched 1988 Joe Montana. 

5 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Down 27 points to Mccown with 5 mins left ????. 

Not the qbs fault ???

more copy paste/less personal takes please.

Stick with your strengths.    

Stick reading the site and never posting.

4 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Keeping Tyrod in after throwing for 56 yards and scoring only 3 points at home would have been even worse. Taylor has had multiple very poor performances this year. The guy needed to sit and a change needed to be made.

Taylor is a glorified backup. You are acting like McDermott benched 1988 Joe Montana. 

Duh No. What I understand is that there is no viable alternative to Taylor on the 2017 roster.  How unfotuNATE.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Yeah, Barnwell and Evan Silva seem to be the most outraged about that whole thing. I'm sure they're still in their safe spaces.

The national media as a whole wants us to push McDermott out of Buffalo because of it. Even though he's in his first season and our ninth head coach since Levy. They're idiots.

44 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Of couse because he does that in every game. New name, same silliness. 

Like Peterman throws 5 INTs in every game?? How many times have we heard in debates on here, "Peterman will just have another 5 picks"...blah blah blah blah blah.  Can make the same argument right back at ya dude.  I'm not even asking for Peterman to start or any of that but these type of comments just make me laugh.  Slight double standard don't ya think?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Like Peterman throws 5 INTs in every game?? How many times have we heard in debates on here, "Peterman will just have another 5 picks"...blah blah blah blah blah.  Can make the same argument right back at ya dude.  I'm not even asking for Peterman to start or any of that but these type of comments just make me laugh.  Slight double standard don't ya think?

Checkmate !    Let’s go home 

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

It's not about 5 picks in every game. IMO,  he isn't a viable option in the NFL with many flaws in his game including absolutely no poise under pressure, spotty accuracy, inconsistent mechanics, poor decsion making, and weak arm strength.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Stick reading the site and never posting.

Duh No. What I understand is that there is no viable alternative to Taylor on the 2017 roster.  How unfotuNATE.

The kid has looked completely fine in his other appearances, including stepping into an all-time blizzard and running the offense better than Taylor has for much of the season. He deserves credit for that, especially after the disaster in LA. 

The truth of the matter is that while Peterman is far from a world-beating NFL QB at this point, Taylor hasn't really done anything to take 2 out of the picture. I'd rather watch the kid go out and throw 5 INTs trying to make a play rather than Tyrod out there tolberting us for 4 quarters with 60 yards and a FG to show for it.

Also, even Joe Webb is a viable alternative to Tyrod Taylor. That's how poor our starting QB situation currently is. 

1 minute ago, twoandfourteen said:

The kid has looked completely fine in his other appearances, including stepping into an all-time blizzard and running the offense better than Taylor has for much of the season. He deserves credit for that, especially after the disaster in LA. 

The truth of the matter is that while Peterman is far from a world-beating NFL QB at this point, Taylor hasn't really done anything to take 2 out of the picture. I'd rather watch the kid go out and throw 5 INTs trying to make a play rather than Tyrod out there tolberting us for 4 quarters with 60 yards and a FG to show for it.

Also, even Joe Webb is a viable alternative to Tyrod Taylor. That's how poor our starting QB situation currently is. 

Okay. Thanks. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's not about 5 picks in every game. IMO,  he isn't a viable option in the NFL with many flaws in his game including absolutely no poise under pressure, spotty accuracy, inconsistent mechanics, poor decsion making, and weak arm strength.

Flaws? Tyrod Taylor can't run a modern passing NFL offense. That's a pretty big flaw. 

As for NP, He's far more accurate with better mechanics and anticipation than Taylor. 

Better decision making will come with experience. I would expect an 8 year pro to be ahead of a 5th round rookie in this aspect of the game.

As for arm strength, Taylor can most likely throw it much further over the head of the receiver or out of bounds than Peterman can. So you've got me there. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Flaws? Tyrod Taylor can't run a modern passing NFL offense. That's a pretty big flaw. 

As for NP, He's far more accurate with better mechanics and anticipation than Taylor. 

Better decision making will come with experience. I would expect an 8 year pro to be ahead of a 5th round rookie in this aspect of the game.

As for arm strength, Taylor can most likely throw it much further over the head of the receiver or out of bounds than Peterman can. So you've got me there. 

49% completion for Not Ready Nate.  :lol:

NAME ATT COMP PCT YDS AVG YDS/G LONG TD TD% INT INT% SACK YDSL RATE
Tyrod Taylor 393 244 62.1 2595 6.6 168.4 47 13 3.3 4 1.0 42 238 88.1
Nathan Peterman 49 24 49.0 252 5.1 61.8 21 2 4.1 5 10.2 1 5 38.4

SplendidWellwornKoi-max-14mb.gif

Edited by 26CornerBlitz