PPP Year-End Awards: Now accepting nominations!

LeviF

16 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I don't remember the lynching photo at all, I must have missed that.  A quick forum search didn't turn up anything though.

8 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

It's absolutely perfect that PPP would take a nice idea from Off The Wall and turn it into something that is all negative.  I couldn't imagine a more fitting tribute for this place.

Oo, I almost forgot!  Cugalabanza for worst case of SJW-ism.

Just now, LeviF91 said:

I don't remember the lynching photo at all, I must have missed that.  A quick forum search didn't turn up anything though.

Oo, I almost forgot!  Cugalabanza for worst case of SJW-ism.

It was the single most tasteless and offensive thing I've ever seen posted, here or anywhere else. I'm sure it's been scrubbed from the site. I'm hoping someone else will remember that person's name.

X2 in the Cug/SJW nomination!

Missing a few obvious awards here:

The "You didn't post that, somebody else made it happen" award.  

The "You mean, like, with a cloth?" award, for the poster who made the best attempt at retconning their posting history.  (Baskin's not eligible - he was never a Republican, he's just full of ****.)

The "Obfuscation with clarity" award, for the PPP poster that has best used their immense amount of specialized knowledge on any given topic to confuse the living **** out of everyone.

The "Fallacious Fallacy is Fallacious" award, for the most pear-shaped misapplication of logic - westerndecline's a shoe-in for this one.  

The "Small Hands" award, for the stupidest post of 140 characters or less.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

It's absolutely perfect that PPP would take a nice idea from TSW and turn it into something that is all negative.  I couldn't imagine a more fitting tribute for this place.

"He who despises himself, nevertheless esteems himself thereby, as a despiser."

There ought be an award for the best despiser.

*Just to be clear, I will despise myself until I find happiness. In no way am I asserting myself as different than other despisers. In fact, I think the vast majority of "happy" people are lairs, both to themselves and others. 

Edited by Paulus

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Greatest Conspiracy Theory: Alaska Darin, but only because we're rigging the voting so DR doesn't win...

Darin is an Eskimo in Alaska

Sarah Palin could see Russia from her house

Russia hacked the election

Ergo Darin has rigged this vote.  I see your logic here

Now please subscribe to my newsletter.  And don't forget to stock up on /dev/null brand instant latte because you never know when Trump will start rounding up the #Resistance

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'd be in favor of a "Darwin's Houdini Award" given to the poster who best exemplifies the following statement:  "Poster_X is so tremendously stupid that they must be a wizard, otherwise there's no way they could have managed to avoid death while trying to tie their shoes."

That's gonna have to be included with "Biggest Idiot."  Can't have too much overlap or else our poll will be Fake News®

What category do I put Tom and 3rd in for being the only reasons I see posts from gator and/or western?  Links to worst content?

And I think with some of his recent efforts, DR may have overtaken OC for long winded posts.  My thumb wears out before I can scroll to the bottom.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

What category do I put Tom and 3rd in for being the only reasons I see posts from gator and/or western?  Links to worst content?

And I think with some of his recent efforts, DR may have overtaken OC for long winded posts.  My thumb wears out before I can scroll to the bottom.

This makes me think of a new category--"Biggest Whiner".

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well, you're not exactly supporting my smack talk, but I guess I wouldn't expect a lawyer to have any nuance.

Nuance may or may not be my thing. I did once manage to slip fart jokes in an appellate brief...

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This makes me think of a new category--"Biggest Whiner".

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Baskin

How about most likely to sh*t their adult diaper and cry about it until somebody pays attention? 

I can think of a few candidates