PPP Year-End Awards: Now accepting nominations!

LeviF

An aside: why can't you put apostrophes in tags?

Anyhoo, I thought it might be fun to do a razzie-style year-end award post for PPP.  Take nominations in this thread (and suggestions for more categories), and then set up a three day poll or whatever to vote on the nominees.  Winners of each category get to call Tom an idiot once in 2018.

Categories:

Nominees for Worst Poster: Bob in Mich

Nominees for Worst Post (topic or reply): westerndecline, Justice

Nominees for Most Long-Winded Poster: OCinBuffalo, Meathead, Deranged Rhino

Nominees for Most Confusing Poster: Tiberius, ExiledInIllinois

Nominees for Worst Original Content: 26CornerBlitz, westerndecline, Bob in Mich (for continuing to bump and push this friggin' abortion)

Nominees for Worst Linked Content: westerndecline, DC Tom, 3rdnlng

Nominees for Worst Case of Trump Derangement Syndrome: K-9, Tiberius,

Nominees for Worst Case of SJW-ism: Meathead, Cugalabanza

Nominees for Most Belief in Fake News®: Tiberius, Happy Days

Nominees for The Adam Memorial Award for Most Spineless "Centrist" : Alf,

Nominees for Most Blind Partisan/Idealogue: baskin,

Nominees for Hey Canadians Suck Let's Make Them a Category: meazza, row_33, 4merper4mer

Nominees for Most Pompous Blowhard: baskin,

and finally...Nominees for Biggest Idiot: Tiberius, 26CornerBlitz

Participate! Or since most of you are no fun, don't.  Whatever.  Just remember that SJWs always lie.

Edited by LeviF91
Editing categories/nominees
  • Like (+1) 2

That sounds like a rather amusing idea. A couple categories I would consider adding would be "best/worst linked info", "most spineless middle-of-the-road-centrist", "most blind partisan/ideologue", "most repetitive single-issue poster", and "most pompous blowhard".

• Like (+1) 2

Positive feedback from four regulars is enough for me!  I added a couple of categories (thanks Azalin) and got rid of the trolling categories (let's face it, everyone here is trolling except for Tom [shhh don't tell him!]).  Time for nominations!  I'll leave this up for a few days while people search their memory banks.  Please include links to relevant content (PPP only, including threads exiled here from TSW and OTW) so we're properly edumacated on your nomination.

P.S. I considered adding "Biggest Conspiratard" but DR would run away with it and that's no fun.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Well set it up Levi. You can do that way up there in Wasilla, can't you?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

(let's face it, everyone here is trolling except for Tom [shhh don't tell him!]).  

P.S. I considered adding "Biggest Conspiratard" but DR would run away with it and that's no fun.

:lol:

Biggest Tom's balls washing? I would of thought DR would of run away with that one too until I say this thread. 

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You do realize that Gatortard is going to walk off with almost all of the awards...

OC for most long-winded.

Nomination recognized and accepted. 

And there's a big difference between being a ****ty poster and being an idiot, though they often go hand in hand.  It's hard to demonstrate true idiocy with just one post, but if you have far and away the worst post in all of PPP history, you could well be worst poster without demonstrating said idiocy.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biggest Tom's balls washing? I would of thought DR would of run away with that one too until I say this thread. 

Don't be a kitty, we have plenty of coward leftists here that vote in polls and never post, put up some nominations!

Categories:

Nominees for Worst Poster: TBD

Nominees for Worst Post (topic or reply): Westerndecline with "What do you think of me"?

Nominees for Most Long-Winded Poster: OCinBuffalo Could there be a more obvious choice?

Nominees for Most Confusing Poster: Gator because he can't put an intelligent sentence or thought together. Exhiled--no explanation needed.

Nominees for Worst Original Content: CP26 because he never has original content

Nominees for Worst Linked Content: Westerdecline with his little house horseshit

Nominees for Worst Case of Trump Derangement Syndrome: K-9

Nominees for Worst Case of SJW-ism:TBD

Nominees for Most Belief in Fake News®: Gator because we all know he would follow the dems to hell and they are all about fake news

Nominees for The Adam Memorial Award for Most Spineless "Centrist" : Alf

Nominees for Most Blind Partisan/Idealogue: Baskin

Nominees for Hey Canadians Suck Let's Make Them a Category: meazza, row_33, Formerperformer

and finally...Nominees for Biggest Idiot: Tiberius

Participate! Or since most of you are no fun, don't.  Whatever.  Just remember that SJWs always lie.

Edited 6 minutes ago by LeviF91
Editing categories/nominees

•  

I reserve the right to make adjustments to this after further consideration. (money is consideration)

Edited by 3rdnlng

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Nominees for Worst Case of SJW-ism: Booster

Booster?  He hasn't posted since 2013, unless you're suggesting he posts under a different handle now.  Or you don't understand what "year" means.

Also I nominate EII for most confusing poster.

Edited by LeviF91

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Booster?  He hasn't posted since 2013, unless you're suggesting he posts under a different handle now.  Or you don't understand what "year" means.

Also I nominate EII for most confusing poster.

Yes, I believe you are right regarding Ell. I am confusing Booster with another poster. Will have to give it some thought.

4 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Nominees for Worst Poster: I can't remember his name - that jerk that posted the photo of the lynched woman.

Nominees for Worst Post (topic or reply): see above

Nominees for Most Long-Winded Poster: OCinBuffalo, Meathead

Nominees for Most Confusing Poster: ExiledInIllinois

Nominees for Worst Original Content: 26CornerBlitz

Nominees for Worst Linked Content: westerndecline,

Nominees for Worst Case of Trump Derangement Syndrome: Tiberius

Nominees for Worst Case of SJW-ism: Meathead

Nominees for Most Belief in Fake News®: Tiberius, Happy Days

Nominees for The Adam Memorial Award for Most Spineless "Centrist" : Alf

Nominees for Most Blind Partisan/Ideologue: Tiberius

Nominees for Hey Canadians Suck Let's Make Them a Category: meazza, row_33

and finally...Nominees for Biggest Idiot: Tiberius, 26CornerBlitz