Notable Nexflix / Amazon / Premium Channel Series & Movies

Heitz

Got through 3 episodes last night, i don't think i like it but i can't stop watching it.

On 5/20/2024 at 1:11 PM, BritBill said:

Baby Reindeer. An absolute box of frogs of a show.

24 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Got through 3 episodes last night, i don't think i like it but i can't stop watching it.

Episode 4 is probably the most disturbing of the 7 episodes. I still can't believe the actor of the series is the same guy all this stuff happened to. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished S2 of The Bear finally.  Holy crap.  I wound up watching the final 3 eps solo because my gf went to bed.  I told her I couldn't wait to rewatch the episodes again with her.  Just such a well done show.  I can't wait for S3 to start in a couple weeks 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 6/6/2024 at 12:26 AM, The Poojer said:

Just finished S2 of The Bear finally.  Holy crap.  I wound up watching the final 3 eps solo because my gf went to bed.  I told her I couldn't wait to rewatch the episodes again with her.  Just such a well done show.  I can't wait for S3 to start in a couple weeks 

One of my favorite shows ever.

Dark Matter is awesome!

Sugar is pretty good... keeping my attention.

And this is a really old show and probably doesn't belong here... but The League is ***** hilarious!!!

Watch the Brat Pack documentary on Hulu last weekend.  Eh.  My feeling, it's just all of them saying "we didn't like being called brats."  They never really touched on why they were called the Brat Pack.  If just one had said that they were young, famous, and had money, so they acted like brats, I think I would have enjoyed it more.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2024 at 6:57 PM, Special K said:

Just finished Season 1 of The Outlaws on Amazon.

Season 1 was great, looking forward to Season 2 and 3!!

Finished season 2 and 3 of The Outlaws......what a great show! I'm actually disappointed that I'm finished with it, wish there were more seasons to watch.

It is definitely worth the watch for anyone who hasn't seen it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the movie The Adam Project with my wife and kids the other night.  Ryan Reynolds was pretty good in it as usual, and it was a pretty enjoyable movie.  As a family, we struggle to find movies that work for both my 14 year old son and my 10 year old daughter.  All of us enjoyed this one.  I recommend.

• Like (+1) 1

Eric on Netflix, with benedict cumberbatch.  6 or so episodes, very hard to follow, too many red herrings added to keep you confused from what is actually going on.  Way too much virtue signaling from so many different directions that really do NOTHING to add to the story line.  Really didn't like it at all.  Curious to hear what others may think as perhaps i missed something

Just binged the ten episode mini-series, Maniac, on Netflix.  Jonah Hill, Emma Stone and Sally Field.  It’s a sci-fi series…sort of a blend of Dark Mirror and Squid Games.  Jonah Hill was surprisingly good playing multiple different characters.  Emma Stone was awesome.  Very interesting plot.   It was very good, IMO.

2 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Eric on Netflix, with benedict cumberbatch.  6 or so episodes, very hard to follow, too many red herrings added to keep you confused from what is actually going on.  Way too much virtue signaling from so many different directions that really do NOTHING to add to the story line.  Really didn't like it at all.  Curious to hear what others may think as perhaps i missed something

I watched it and felt the exact same. Horrible writing and poor acting. People should avoid at all costs.

• Thank you (+1) 1