the TT bashing is just so tiresome

stuvian

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He wrecks the tempo of the game... Gasses the D with untimely three and outs. Like after the FG to tie game.  D is barely off field after 13 plays.

There is a stretch in the early 3rd where Bills play 21 plays on D vs. Cheaters 9 plays.  That's not good. 

The defense could force more than one punt in the game.  That might be a way to get off the field.  It is an odd week to bash the offense for three and out's as theyonly had two and had long time consuming drives in first, and third quarters and finished the first half with a great TD drive

What does throwing 5 interceptions in a half do to the flow of the game???

Edited by Dadonkadonk

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I don't excuse the Bills passing on QBs last spring at all. It was the wrong decision.

Maybe not you but there are so many people who praise Mcd/Mcbean But will rip on TT. Just find that ironic.

Somone should tell “the process” fans that the Bills could have drafted Watson or Mahomes

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Let him be backup rb for Cadet in Miami. That's the only capacity I want him on the field for.

I guess we can all be thankful that you'll be sitting in your armchair, per usual, coach.

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Fans need a scape goat. It's just easy to blame the QB. 

Meanwhile those same fans excuse McDermott for passing on all QBs in last years draft before settling for Peterman in the 5th. 

Peterman like McDermott is a devout Christian, so they can pray for wins while punting or kicking field goals when they should be going for it. 

Edited by Dr.Sack

6 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Fans don't really understand this. They want someone better and are willing to go with "anyone but Tyrod".... until that guy sets an NFL record for picks in a half.? And they still want him. Bills fans are dumb.

Dumb is not remembering that he looked good at the end of the Jets game. Dumb is not remembering that Dimarco gave that first Int to the opponents.  Dumb is not remembering that a rookie QB played against a top Defense. Dumb is not remembering that the starter QB threw the ball for 65 yards the prior game. Dumb is not remembering that Peterman had a good game in the Blizzard. And finally dumb is whoever believes that Tyrod is a starter in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Jackington said:

Lewis ran all over the D. That was a bigger problem than Tyrod this week. Im tired of it. Tyrod was bad in about 25% of the games this year. Hard to get better than him, easier to get worse.

You would think the Peterman game proved that, but no...

Proven by TT lighting up the Chargers in the second 1/2 in garbage time...........Oh wait that never happened.

Does everyone forget TT's 2 previous games 56yds and 65 yds might be ok for one quarter but not for four :( 

6 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

If.... and that’s a HUGE if. Things fall right for us and we sneak in the playoffs at 9-7 with Taylor at the he I’m curious as to how many will still be calling for peterman or just downright downplaying our first playoff appearance in 17 years. 

I think if somehow we sneak in the cream will rise to the top around here so to speak. Lol. 

I’ll still want his sorry ass gone. 

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Peterman like McDermott is a devout Christian, so they can pray for wins while punting or kicking field goals when they should be going for it. 

Cute. If they were Muslims would you talk like that

• Like (+1) 1

I'm getting sick of Tyrod defense being "he's better than...". I don't really give a **** about how awful other teams are, the lack of talent around the league at the position doesn't mean you need to settle for mediocrity at the best of times and just plain awfulness at the worst.

7 hours ago, stuvian said:

Jameis Winston is also having a year in the TT range but no one calls for his scalp

That's a lie. Go look at the Bucs board, their fan base is very much in doubt of Winston. After his bad/mediocre play and the immature stunt of eating a W there were articles suggesting that Tampa could move on from him. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, stuvian said:

Look, I get that TT is not a franchise QB but that doesn`t mean he isn`t good enough for us to win. Does anyone really think we'd be better off with "playoff" QBs like Bortles, Mariota, Foles, Smith or Keenum? Another question to ask is whether we'd be playoff bound with Sammy and Dareus. Just finding the TT bashing very weak when its used as the sole reason we don`t advance. 

Not sure about the list of alternatives, but the constant badgering and repetitive brainless dribble about TT on this board are loathsome and tiring--and undoubtedly uninteresting or entertaining.

I totally agree with the premise of this thread. Can it just stop, please find something else to say, because anything you have to say about TT has been said about 50 times before?

The team needs to do better in a lot of areas.  Finding a franchise QB is definitely one of them.  I like Tyrod.  I think we can win with Tyrod if we had an all world team around him.  Problem is that its hard to build an all world team.  Its even harder to keep an all world team with the salary cap.  Best way to build a consistent contender is to have a top QB.  Taylor does get more heat then he deserves, but the Bills still need to do better at the position.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

The team needs to do better in a lot of areas.  Finding a franchise QB is definitely one of them.  I like Tyrod.  I think we can win with Tyrod if we had an all world team around him.  Problem is that its hard to build an all world team.  Its even harder to keep an all world team with the salary cap.  Best way to build a consistent contender is to have a top QB.  Taylor does get more heat then he deserves, but the Bills still need to do better at the position.

of course u like Tyrod. no need to tell us again.

8 hours ago, stuvian said:

Look, I get that TT is not a franchise QB but that doesn`t mean he isn`t good enough for us to win. Does anyone really think we'd be better off with "playoff" QBs like Bortles, Mariota, Foles, Smith or Keenum? Another question to ask is whether we'd be playoff bound with Sammy and Dareus. Just finding the TT bashing very weak when its used as the sole reason we don`t advance. 

Absolutely without question. 

22 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Not sure about the list of alternatives, but the constant badgering and repetitive brainless dribble about TT on this board are loathsome and tiring--and undoubtedly uninteresting or entertaining.

I totally agree with the premise of this thread. Can it just stop, please find something else to say, because anything you have to say about TT has been said about 50 times before?

and now we must watch this turd week in and week out and just be quiet and process the trust. thanks