Christmas Eve - Best Day of the Year

ChevyVanMiller

Dinner with family, Christmas music on the radio all day, presents wrapped with anticipation of the joy they will bring tomorrow, a perfect snow falling from the sky.

This day is always my favorite on the calendar, how about you?

Merry Christmas Bills fans, may Santa be good to you tomorrow and may 2018 bring you much happiness and good health.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Merry Christmas! We are having a strange one, as the 4 year old grandson was here with my son and Santa came early, celebrating yesterday. They went back to Nashville early this morning (in time to catch a lousy Bills game). Today feels like the day after, but we are making plans to pick my mom up for mass tomorrow. You work around the kids for Christmas. That young joy is the most precious thing in the world.  We were blessed to have 4 generations together. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Merry Christmas to all of you.  Will be a white snowy one here in WNY.

It amuses me how many people think WNY is under a foot or more of snow all winter! Have a wonderful white Christmas!

I enjoyed Atlanta’s snowfall a few weeks ago. Being at Xmas would have been a dream come true. 

13 minutes ago, mead107 said:

All is quiet in the house the granddaughters just went to bed 20 minuets ago.  Santa will bring his gifts in about an hour.  Merry Christmas everyone.

Don’t forget to leave a little nip out for Santa! He’s got to get thirsty on such a long night.