Browns could pass on Rosen given his desire to go to NYG

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Do the browns lose that pick though or are they awarded an extra first rounder the following year?

I don’t know the answer to that. In baseball I believe you get a pick at the end of the 1st the following year if you fail to sign your 1st round pick. 

They can’t give them the 1st overall pick the next year though because you’d be begging for corrupt stuff. For example when KC took Fisher first overall they could have just waited a year for a better player. 

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t know the answer to that. In baseball I believe you get a pick at the end of the 1st the following year if you fail to sign your 1st round pick. 

They can’t give them the 1st overall pick the next year though because you’d be begging for corrupt stuff. For example when KC took Fisher first overall they could have just waited a year for a better player. 

Right...makes sense...but I’m curious though...bottom first rounder is a major drop off from first overall pick, especially when it wouldn’t even be the brown’s fault...don’t want it to turn into something where all the best QBs are only choosing to play for the most popular teams...cause if that’s the case we are screwed as a franchise imo.

Just now, frostbitmic said:

Stranger things have happened.

I've read that he's not a great leader and that his teammates don't like him, could be the Giants next GM or HC won't like him either.

True

3 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Stranger things have happened.

I've read that he's not a great leader and that his teammates don't like him, could be the Giants next GM or HC won't like him either.

That's from a movie with Kevin Costner. Now you're just making stuff up.

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Right...makes sense...but I’m curious though...bottom first rounder is a major drop off from first overall pick, especially when it wouldn’t even be the brown’s fault...don’t want it to turn into something where all the best QBs are only choosing to play for the most popular teams...cause if that’s the case we are screwed as a franchise imo.

True

It won’t ever get to that point though because they lose a lot of money as they slide through the draft. The Giants just happen to be picking number 2 (likely) this year. 

Good they need to trade with Buffalo and give us that pick, we will throw in Tyrod. It's a win win for both party's, haha

Desire to play in NY is all I see. Well we have a desire for Rosen to be here, come on home brother.

Edited by xRUSHx