Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, PolishDave said:

IF your goal in life is to get married and start a family, you don't quit asking girls out just because you get rejected most of the time.    You HAVE to keep trying if you ever expect to create the result you want.

If you can't understand that, I can't explain it to you.

That analogy doesn't have anything to do with football. Being down 4 points with a ton of time left and the defense having good field position would have been fine. It's hindsight now but you're talking an 87.5% chance vs 15%. Hauschka missed it but you wouldn't have predicted that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

I disagree. I've seen too many games where playcalling has been on-point, Tyrod has had ample pass protection, and we people have made big plays, only to have Tyrod take sacks, over throw people, or just throw into the dirt to kill a drive.

Our playbook is limited by the QB executing the plays. We won't know how good Dennison is until we have a QB.

Which games? Which specific games did Dennison call that were good?

Just now, bills6969 said:

Thats why I think are best shot of getting in is if Chargers win out to get to 9-7, Ten loses today but beats Jax to get to 9-7 then we beat the fish to get to 9-7...3 way tie and were in.

Wrong. Tennessee beating Jacksonville would give them the tiebreaker as an AFC win. They have to win today and lose next week or they have to lose out and LA loses one more. Or Baltimore loses next week.

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Can't wait to hear Tyrods boy Schopp tell us how the game was much closer than the scored showed and that TT played a fairly decent game. He is as worthless and Tyrod, Tolbert and Dennison.

Looking at the end of game stats for Tyrod without watching it and Tyrod had a huge game, way over his 54 yard outing against NO or the last NE game. For sure it wasn't Tyrod...i can not stand poop and dog.

Good old 1 half Tyrod, good enough for one half but not a full game, that is when he can even give 1 half.

Edited by xRUSHx