Shaun Alexander to Miami rumor

i post this because i love you all. :D

Clare Farnsworth sports writer for the Seattle P.I. was just on KJR radio. He said that the Hawks and the Fins are currently in negotiations that would deal

Alexander for Surtain and a swap of first round picks.

However, both have money issues to placate on reworked contracts.

That would be a good trade for both teams. Miami gets their RB and Seattle gets to flop in their comfort zone of obscurity once more!

It would make the AFC East a lot more competitive next season...unless the Dolphins cant compensate for their crappy QBs and WRs.

I'm guessing the Squawks would take an RB with Miami's pick...unless Holmgren thinks Morris is the man. Swapping Alexander and picking (guessing) Brown. Offload some salary, get Surtain and IMO, not lose much if anything at RB. I think it's a good deal for the Hawks.

i post this because i love you all.  :D

Clare Farnsworth sports writer for the Seattle P.I. was just on KJR radio. He said that the Hawks and the Fins are currently in negotiations that would deal

Alexander for Surtain and a swap of first round picks.

However, both have money issues to placate on reworked contracts.

266724[/snapback]

I acutally heard Taylor might be on the way to Seahawks, not Surtain. .. I think it was on Sun-Sentinel website

I acutally heard Taylor might be on the way to Seahawks, not Surtain. .. I think it was on Sun-Sentinel website

266896[/snapback]

i'm not buying any these jason taylor trade rumours.........it makes zero cap sense for the phins to deal him.......6.5M if he's on the roster -- 9.5M if he's traded before june 1st.......not going to happen.........