CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

56 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

What questions can they ask these two knuckle heads that they haven’t already been asked?  Are they going to ask trump about sharks and batteries and Hannibal? Are they going to ask Biden what day of the week it is? This “debate” is just a waste of time. I can’t believe how worked up people are about this? Let me guess what each of these #######s is going to say? It will not sway one voter or change anyone’s mind. If you watch it you need to have your head examined and get a life.

Let me guess how this dumb blond got a job with trump?

The deck is shuffled in one sides favor, that's the point. Most everything is in bidens favor. He will get destroyed if it was an even playing field.

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The deck is shuffled in one sides favor, that's the point. Most everything is in bidens favor. He will get destroyed if it was an even playing field.

Have you listened to trump lately? He is not destroying anyone anywhere. 

You are already making excuses for trump. It’s all you guys do, just like the trial. Nothing is ever fair to trump. Cry cry cry, it’s all you guys do. 

If trump is so much better the playing field is fine, this is not a football game or some other sport. Literally no one is there to riot either of them on. It’s a ducking debate. No questions will be new. Nothing new will come out of this. No one will change their mind after Thursday night. I don’t care if Fox News did it, nbc or cnn. It’s a dog and pony show. Hopefully it’s the only debate, complete waste of time!

CNN Is Desperately Trying Make Sure They Do Their Part in Protecting Joe Biden During This Week's Debate

6ff1c366-0225-4809-9a88-9566ec69974e-105

Poor CNN host Kasie Hunt had no clue what was going to hit her. If only Brian Stelter were still with the network maybe he could have prepared her for the verbal arse-kicking she would receive if she followed her "orders," which is a common thing with left-leaning networks these days.

Particularly with the network holding the first debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump this Thursday in Atlanta, she needed to protect her company's former HQ, and damn she did try. 

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2024/06/24/cnn-is-trying-to-make-sure-they-do-their-part-in-protecting-joe-biden-during-this-thursday-debate-n2175908

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN Is Desperately Trying Make Sure They Do Their Part in Protecting Joe Biden During This Week's Debate

6ff1c366-0225-4809-9a88-9566ec69974e-105

Poor CNN host Kasie Hunt had no clue what was going to hit her. If only Brian Stelter were still with the network maybe he could have prepared her for the verbal arse-kicking she would receive if she followed her "orders," which is a common thing with left-leaning networks these days.

Particularly with the network holding the first debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump this Thursday in Atlanta, she needed to protect her company's former HQ, and damn she did try. 

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2024/06/24/cnn-is-trying-to-make-sure-they-do-their-part-in-protecting-joe-biden-during-this-thursday-debate-n2175908

What a crock of *****. Everything with the right is a lie. You just live a lie. Trumps B word looked like the stupid dumb blond she is. I wonder how she got the job? 

And nobody wants to talk about the fact that Jake tapper was telling the truth. Trump is a hustler wannabe!

20 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The excuses just keep rolling in for trump. He pulls out of the debate by Thursday night.

But, but, but...what does George Clooney have to say about this??

george-clooney-batman.jpg

45 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

your preferred candidate gets the questions ahead of time for a press conference. Do you really think he doesn’t want them now? Or that he has not gotten them?

Seriously? What do you think they are going to ask that he has not been asked already? Both of them. They have both been asked everything. 

They better ask about both their weaknesses. sure trump has way more weaknesses than Biden. Nether of them have any strengths really to speak of. I’m sure Joe is going to get asked about the economy and his son Hunter etc. trump will be asked about his conviction, all his other charges. His desire to be the next hitler, 1/6. Pardoning all his criminal friends. How bad he ***** up the COVID response, being a pathological liar, raping women, cheating on all his wife’s and kids, stealing from a children’s cancer charity etc. They have both answered all these questions a million times. Highly doubtful either of them will be stumped. 

1 hour ago, phypon said:

But, but, but...what does George Clooney have to say about this??

george-clooney-batman.jpg

The same thing your wife said, any time anyplace. Oh that’s right your dictator said that. But now you guys are making excuses for him because he is such an idiot you have to cover for him. 

Edited by 4th&long

18 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Seriously? What do you think they are going to ask that he has not been asked already? Both of them. They have both been asked everything. 

They better ask about both their weaknesses. sure trump has way more weaknesses than Biden. Nether of them have any strengths really to speak of. I’m sure Joe is going to get asked about the economy and his son Hunter etc. trump will be asked about his conviction, all his other charges. His desire to be the next hitler, 1/6. Pardoning all his criminal friends. How bad he ***** up the COVID response, being a pathological liar, raping women, cheating on all his wife’s and kids, stealing from a children’s cancer charity etc. They have both answered all these questions a million times. Highly doubtful either of them will be stumped. 

The same thing your wife said, any time anyplace. Oh that’s right your dictator said that. But now you guys are making excuses for him because he is such an idiot you have to cover for him. 

Why does Biden get press conference questions ahead of time? Why did he recently say something to the effect of “I wish you guys would play by the rules”?  See if you can stay on track and give a straight answer to those two Biden-related questions. 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

your preferred candidate gets the questions ahead of time for a press conference. Do you really think he doesn’t want them now? Or that he has not gotten them?

So what are your "gotcha" questions?

All predictable as far as I can see.

For Biden: do you regret pressing so hard for your final COVID stimulus package? Do you believe it had some impact on the burst of inflation we saw in 2022-23? 

For Biden: do you agree that the withdrawal from Afghanistan was chaotic, that it caused deaths to U.S. soldiers, and that Afghanistan slipped quickly back into Taliban control? How could you have gotten this so wrong?

For Trump: during your 2016 campaign and in your presidency, you promised that you would release a replacement for Obamacare. Do you believe Obamacare should be repealed? If not, what specific fixes do you propose? And why did your administration (or your 2024 campaign) never release a plan of your own? Why should we believe that one will be forthcoming if you win?

For Trump: you proposed increased tariffs to replace the income tax. Have your campaign economists estimated what the tariff level would be to allow for such a replacement? Independent economists have suggested that it may need to be in the range of 60-80 percent or more. Do you have any studies showing it could be lower? And last week you stated that you want to make the Ryan/Trump tax bill permanent. I thought you wanted to repeal the income tax altogether? Which one? Where's the actual tax/revenue plan?

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So what are your "gotcha" questions?

All predictable as far as I can see.

For Biden: do you regret pressing so hard for your final COVID stimulus package? Do you believe it had some impact on the burst of inflation we saw in 2022-23? 

For Biden: do you agree that the withdrawal from Afghanistan was chaotic, that it caused deaths to U.S. soldiers, and that Afghanistan slipped quickly back into Taliban control? How could you have gotten this so wrong?

For Trump: during your 2016 campaign and in your presidency, you promised that you would release a replacement for Obamacare. Do you believe Obamacare should be repealed? If not, what specific fixes do you propose? And why did your administration (or your 2024 campaign) never release a plan of your own? Why should we believe that one will be forthcoming if you win?

For Trump: you proposed increased tariffs to replace the income tax. Have your campaign economists estimated what the tariff level would be to allow for such a replacement? Independent economists have suggested that it may need to be in the range of 60-80 percent or more. Do you have any studies showing it could be lower? And last week you stated that you want to make the Ryan/Trump tax bill permanent. I thought you wanted to repeal the income tax altogether? Which one? Where's the actual tax/revenue plan?

Let the questions fly. You and the dimwitted 4th have suggested that it’s unlikely Biden would be fed questions or even want to be fed questions. Considering that the old duffer gets them in advance for press conferences, I find your position to be ridiculous. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Let the questions fly. You and the dimwitted 4th have suggested that it’s unlikely Biden would be fed questions or even want to be fed questions. Considering that the old duffer gets them in advance for press conferences, I find your position to be ridiculous. 

Again - have I suggested any out of left field questions here that would surprise either candidate?

Do you have some of those? If so, let's hear them!

Remember that we know more about these 2 old men than we know about virtually any other public figure.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Again - have I suggested any out of left field questions here that would surprise either candidate?

Do you have some of those? If so, let's hear them!

Remember that we know more about these 2 old men than we know about virtually any other public figure.

I won’t put five seconds of thought into the debate. I will follow commentary of it but can’t watch either of these jokers speak for longer than ten seconds. My only interest in the last hour here is a couple folks pretending that Joe, the guy that gets fed the questions that will be asked at a press conference, wouldn’t need or want to get them for a debate that he’s prepping for over an entire week. 

Why does a guy that can’t be surprised by any question that could come up need to prep so long to face a dufus like Trump? He’s got the most important job in the world. Surely he knows the material. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I won’t put five seconds of thought into the debate. I will follow commentary of it but can’t watch either of these jokers speak for longer than ten seconds. My only interest in the last hour here is a couple folks pretending that Joe, the guy that gets fed the questions that will be asked at a press conference, wouldn’t need or want to get them for a debate that he’s prepping for over an entire week. 

Why does a guy that can’t be surprised by any question that could come up need to prep so long to face a dufus like Trump? He’s got the most important job in the world. Surely he knows the material. 

I've done plenty of court arguments in my career. And yes, I think I "know the material" in each and every one.

But you know what I still do? Prepare. Practice. Lawyers do moot court sessions with their colleagues in which they can be asked any and every thing. It would be malpractice to just walk into a courtroom and start spewing things off the top of my head.

But no, we should expect our candidates today to stand for 90 minutes riffing on things like battery powered boats and sharks and my genius uncle at MIT rather than actually study and prepare. That's the true sign of genius.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I've done plenty of court arguments in my career. And yes, I think I "know the material" in each and every one.

But you know what I still do? Prepare. Practice. Lawyers do moot court sessions with their colleagues in which they can be asked any and every thing. It would be malpractice to just walk into a courtroom and start spewing things off the top of my head.

But no, we should expect our candidates today to stand for 90 minutes riffing on things like battery powered boats and sharks and my genius uncle at MIT rather than actually study and prepare. That's the true sign of genius.

Relax. Joe’s got this! The bad orange person won’t know what hit him but here’s a spoiler - it was a cortisone shot. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Relax. Joe’s got this! The bad orange person won’t know what hit him but here’s a spoiler - it was a cortisone shot. 

Maybe that, maybe Dr. Ronny's Special Adderal Blend, maybe both.

But watch out for Smokin' Joe come Thursday night. I'm taking the over on Number of C'mon Mans.

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Why does Biden get press conference questions ahead of time? Why did he recently say something to the effect of “I wish you guys would play by the rules”?  See if you can stay on track and give a straight answer to those two Biden-related questions. 

I don’t know. The next press conference of his will be the first one I have ever seen and that’s if I watch it. 

You answer my question first. what can you ask him that he has not been asked? 

54 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m not saying he didn’t get them ass face. You keep up and learn how to read. I’m saying does it really matter for either candidate? For the third time, what can you ask them that they haven’t been asked?