CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Speaking of disappointments, how does Sweden, South Korea and Japan beat Canada so badly at curling in the Olympics?

I mean, it's barely a sport and yet Canada can't even sniff a medal.

Disappointing! Sad! 

not only do we lose, but we committed a major faux pas at the Olympics that showed a lack of sportswomanship

11 hours ago, Nanker said:

There are many very good and decent Canadians. I know some personally.

im not going to join in the banter of knocking them. 

You make them sound like white supremacists.

The maple leaf is the new swastika.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You make them sound like white supremacists.

The maple leaf is the new swastika.

We have no reason to finger-point at the US for most of its troubles, we are rife with the same ones, just different racial terms for "the other."

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

We have no reason to finger-point at the US for most of its troubles, we are rife with the same ones, just different racial terms for "the other."

But calling them "First Nation," you're so much more respectful when you practice genocide against the aboriginal Americans. 

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But calling them "First Nation," you're so much more respectful when you practice genocide against the aboriginal Americans. 

a little while back a court ruling on native lobster rights led to the usurper community destroying all the MicMac (??) tribal traps, which was about as clear-cut a case of racial terrorism as i can think of.

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for almost going to say something gif

This is funny because I watch CNN from time to time for comic relief.  When they had their panels on they would make these assumptions and supositions and loose connections that has got to mean he's guilty and be removed from office and sent to Sing Sing forever..

They often reminded of Glenn Beck when he had his show and would wear his college professor outfit with several black boards and make loose connections between people summing it up that Obama was born in Russia and is a commie pinko or something.  it was funny when Glenn did and when CNN did it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/25/opinions/trumps-next-enemy-dantonio/index.html

"Without Mueller, Who Will Trump Choose As His Next Enemy?"  

:lol:

I mean, that's absolutely brilliant spin...put all the responsibility for their blind hatred of Trump on Trump.  But come on...  :doh:

What does Trump have against Michigan State football and coach danatonio? 

I sense some Buckeye collusion...

“We report the facts as we know them”?  WTF?!?!  No you report rumor and conjecture as facts. 

Journalism is dead. The ***** President of CNN doesn’t even know what journalism is. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2