CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

44 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It was cold but nothing like the game against the Raiders (or was it the Chiefs?) a year or two later when the high was something like -2 that day.  That one was hard to sit through except for it being another big win. 

we're talking the 51-3 game, right? that game was cold. thanks be for anti-freeze. 

Joe might have forgotten about 95% of what happened between the hits dished out by Jim Burt and Leonard Marshall.

Just rewatching the Burt hit, Montana to Rice, pick 6 by LT on the throw.

Good talent on that play recap.

55 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It was cold but nothing like the game against the Raiders (or was it the Chiefs?) a year or two later when the high was something like -2 that day.  That one was hard to sit through except for it being another big win. 

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

we're talking the 51-3 game, right? that game was cold. thanks be for anti-freeze. 

huh. what game am i thinking of??

Game Info

Roof outdoors

Surface astroturf

Weather 39 degrees relative humidity 75%, wind 18 mph, wind chill 29

Vegas Line Buffalo Bills -7.0

Over/Unde r37.0 (over)

Edited by Foxx

49 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I was there and it was the Raiders. -35 wind chill.  When I left LA the day before it was 80. So a 115 degree change in temp. Thought I was going to die. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I was there and it was the Raiders. -35 wind chill.  When I left LA the day before it was 80. So a 115 degree change in temp. Thought I was going to die. 

and people deny climate change...

friend left Australia at 40C and returned to Toronto at -22C a few months ago.

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

had to be the 93 season championship game where we won 29-23.

Game Info

Roof outdoors

Surface astroturf

Weather 0 degrees relative humidity 71%, wind 12 mph, wind chill -14

Over/Under 33.5 (over)

Edited by Foxx

I’ll never forget Montana sitting on the turf holding his head.  “Did anyone get the number of that bus?”

Ok looks like it’s blocked. Just google videos Joe Montana knocked out. 

Edited by Chef Jim

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

huh. what game am i thinking of??

Game Info

Roof outdoors

Surface astroturf

Weather 39 degrees relative humidity 75%, wind 18 mph, wind chill 29

Over/Unde r37.0 (over)

Jan. 15, 1994 - Ralph Wilson Stadium

AFC Playoff: Buffalo Bills vs. Los Angeles Raiders 

Temperature: 0 degrees / Wind chill: -32 degrees

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

If Thurman has not run out of bounds on that last run before the “wide right” and made it a 43 yarder instead of 47. I assume it was they were out of timeouts but I knew there was no way he was going to make the kick. I looked at my wife and said “too far”

Norwood just didn’t have the leg for that distance. I knew he’d miss it too. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Takes real courage for Jeff to say all this... at SXSW :lol: 

https://deadline.com/2019/03/jeff-zucker-sxsw-cnn-warnermedia-joe-pompeo-1202572771/

Zucker said he is excited about his new role at WarnerMedia, but insists that it will not affect his role at CNN, saying that he has “the capacity to handle both.”

I actually believe him. I can't imagine it takes more than an hour or two of work per day to continue to run CNN into the ground.

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/08/politics/trump-paul-manafort-collusion/index.html

"Trump falsely claims Manafort judge declared there was 'no collusion' with Russia."

Really, considering how they've relied on the convictions so far to prove collusion, when none of them are related to collusion, this is pretty mendacious hair-splitting.

But it bodes wacky "Mueller Report's claim of no collusion doesn't prove there was no collusion!" fun when the report's released.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

People were protesting the tearing down of statues while others were protesting the statues themselves. Those were the good people on both sides.  Antifa decided to counter protest. The Nazis showed up to fight Antifa. The Nazis and Antifa were the bad people on both sides.

• Like (+1) 1