CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

They are beyond parody now...................

Wow...it's even stupider than the tweet suggests.  

"When he talks about 'preserving heritage' he sounds a lot like Hitler."  No, he doesn't.  Educate yourself, you dumb B word.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Wow...it's even stupider than the tweet suggests.  

"When he talks about 'preserving heritage' he sounds a lot like Hitler."  No, he doesn't.  Educate yourself, you dumb B word.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, GG said:

Will be interesting to see if there are editorial changes at CNN now that AT&T is in full control

Or maybe not.  Zucker gets a promotion.

• Like (+1) 1

CNN made a business decision to go completely left wing. I do not fault them for it. In an over saturated media world their  ratings were horrible driving in the straight news network lane. The problem is they’re still trying to sell it like straight news. It’s not! It’s evolved into full on propaganda. 

• Like (+1) 2

CNN (Certainly Not News) sold its soul to the leftists early on and is now reaping the dubious rewards of that decision.  Unlike SoCal Deek, I do fault them for it.  They took a business with an established reputation for middle of the road reporting and shifted to a far left focus.  CNN should be considered an ad agency rather than a mainstream media outlet.

• Like (+1) 1

The issue is not the creation of conservative content. The issue, according to Kathleen Bartzen Culver, the director for the Center of Journalism Ethics at the University of Wisconsin at Madison School of Journalism and Mass Communication, is disguising conservative activism as journalism.

This made me laugh.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

CNN made a business decision to go completely left wing. I do not fault them for it. In an over saturated media world their  ratings were horrible driving in the straight news network lane. The problem is they’re still trying to sell it like straight news. It’s not! It’s evolved into full on propaganda. 

44 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

CNN (Certainly Not News) sold its soul to the leftists early on and is now reaping the dubious rewards of that decision.  Unlike SoCal Deek, I do fault them for it.  They took a business with an established reputation for middle of the road reporting and shifted to a far left focus.  CNN should be considered an ad agency rather than a mainstream media outlet.

They didn’t “sell out to leftists”, they’ve always been owned by globalist statists, and have always worked towards those ends.  They’re no more deceptive now than they’ve always been.

The difference is that now, in the era of Trump, who stands opposed to their agenda (they’re part of the propaganda arm of the group who has run our country/the world for about 100 years or so), the veil is being torn because of the pervasiveness of alternative media, and the President’s resolve to stand against them.

Again, they didn’t just now start telling egregious lies; it’s just that you’ve only begun to notice.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3