CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Somalia.  Marines landing on the beach, met and interviewed by CNN.

thanks, was going to say Grenada, but that was too soon.....went with the sadly fated guess of Central America....

12 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I remember that. It was ridiculous. :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/10/world/mission-to-somalia-tv-army-on-the-beach-took-us-by-surprise.html

CNN having light towers set up on the beach still makes me crack up.  They had enough time to set up light towers to photograph Marines coming ashore...and the Marines were surprised:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/10/world/mission-to-somalia-tv-army-on-the-beach-took-us-by-surprise.html

CNN having light towers set up on the beach still makes me crack up.  They had enough time to set up light towers to photograph Marines coming ashore...and the Marines were surprised:lol:

I would welcome CNN to storm the beaches first at the next Normandy or Dieppe

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I would welcome CNN to storm the beaches first at the next Normandy or Dieppe

I just had this image of Acosta standing on Omaha beach arguing with General Cota about Eisenhower's ties to Naziism.

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Foxx said:

a really good article.

Bad, Press

From your link:

“Accountability” doesn’t mean “always running a retraction when you get it wrong.” At some point it means learning and adapting and changing one’s approach. It is not an accident that all of the press’s mistakes go in one political or narrative direction. It is not happenstance that none of the major figures seem capable of playing “wait and see” when the subject is this presidency. And it is not foreordained that they must reflexively appeal to generalities when a member of the guild steps forcefully onto the nearest rake. Ronald Reagan liked to quip that a government department represented the closest thing to eternal life we are likely to see on this earth. In close second is a bad journalist with the right opinions, for he will be treated as if he were the very embodiment of liberty.

• Like (+1) 1

Once these people learn to code they can use their new skills creating NPC characters based on their former jobs and live vicariously through X-Box and PlayStation consoles.

Maybe it could catch on like Madden. :ph34r:

#LEARNTOCODEYOUSOUL-LESSBASTARDS

Edited by Nanker
pure embarrassment

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Once these people learn to code they can use their new skills creating NPC characters based on their former jobs and live vicariously through X-Box and PlayStation consoles.

Maybe it could catch on like Madden. :ph34r:

#LEARNTOCODEYOUSOLELESSBASTARDS

Really? You're criticizing them for a shoe problem? Lack of a particular fish? This just goes to prove that you can take a person out of Jersey but you can't take the Jersey out of them.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Really? You're criticizing them for a shoe problem? Lack of a particular fish? This just goes to prove that you can take a person out of Jersey but you can't take the Jersey out of them.

Hey, I've been up since two AM... insomniac that I am, and just now having my second cup of covfefe. :bag:

P. S. Pete Hamill I am not. :nana:

Edited by Nanker