CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

He's not entirely wrong.

No he's actually quite right.  It's how he said it.  Can no one express an opinion that actually invites open dialog instead of intentionally inciting discord?   I'm sick of it from both sides. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No he's actually quite right.  It's how he said it.  Can no one express an opinion that actually invites open dialog instead of intentionally inciting discord?   I'm sick of it from both sides. 

no. it's about having your cake and eating it too. you can't go around screaming bloody murder all while killing people. it doesn't work that way.

Edited by Foxx

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No, no one can.

It's why I stopped arguing with people who call me racist.  Because what's the point?

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's why I stopped arguing with people who call me racist.  Because what's the point?

I had a friend hysterically post something about Trump blaming the victims of the PA synagogue shooting.   Saying how foolish it is to have armed guards in a place of worship.  "A lot of good their guns did to the police officers who responded"  I posted that from a tactical standpoint of course you have a greater chance of taking a shooter out if you're in close quarters with him versus being outside that building and a essentially a sitting duck from a "sniper".  Funny that she didn't respond. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

There isn't much desire for simple conversation at this juncture. The left has been the Scut Farkus to the right's Ralphie Parker. What you're watching right now is something of the "Farkus affair," as it's commonly known these days.

BraveSaltyAustraliancattledog-max-1mb.gi 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN Falls To Hallmark Channel’s Made-For-TV Movies In October. 

“CNN was by far the least competitive cable news network in October, finishing 9th in primetime behind Fox Sports 1, The Hallmark Channel, and Home and Garden Television.

CNN finished 7th in total day behind Nickelodeon and Hallmark.”

Is this the "bombing" that they've been complaining about?

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN Falls To Hallmark Channel’s Made-For-TV Movies In October. 

“CNN was by far the least competitive cable news network in October, finishing 9th in primetime behind Fox Sports 1, The Hallmark Channel, and Home and Garden Television.

CNN finished 7th in total day behind Nickelodeon and Hallmark.”

When Hallmark starts rolling out its Christmas movies, CNN is going to be in deep trouble.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Wasn't Hallmark labelled racist last year because of their Christmas Specials?

Those bigoted asshats use WHITE snow in their movies. Completely discriminates against frozen water of color.