CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

Don Lemon is welcome to his opinion like the one above,  but we have to stop calling him an anchor.

He's now a full-fledged opinion host.

He's a human sea anchor used for trolling and drifting with the wind.

The old folks say that CNN used to be a credible source of information back in the day.

TDS has killed them.

Trump is doing fine on most of the issues in this country and it is driving them mad and they are tripling down on their lies and their hate for the man. FACT.

CNN Panelists Warn North Korea Situation Way Too Complex For Them To Discuss Intelligently https://trib.al/VO3N2Ik 

DeNjU8kUQAAnY9-.jpg

From The Onion:

Explaining that the topic involves an elaborate web of military, political, and economic issues, CNN panelists warned Monday that the North Korea situation was way too complex for them to discuss intelligently. “Viewers should understand that a CNN panel has absolutely no business deliberating about the complicated geopolitical situation in North Korea and will instead spout the dumbest things possible,” said CNN Tonight host Don Lemon, who noted that the interwoven alliances and competing interests of nations like China and Japan made it impossible for a group of six random pundits to do anything but repeat meaningless platitudes, provide uninformed guesses, and start yelling at each other. “We can say ‘Trump’s a dealmaker,’ and we can repeat Kim Jong-un’s name a few times, but with so many intricate, unclear problems, you should realize that we can’t offer anything that even comes close to resembling real insight.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

DeNjU8kUQAAnY9-.jpg

From The Onion:

Explaining that the topic involves an elaborate web of military, political, and economic issues, CNN panelists warned Monday that the North Korea situation was way too complex for them to discuss intelligently. “Viewers should understand that a CNN panel has absolutely no business deliberating about the complicated geopolitical situation in North Korea and will instead spout the dumbest things possible,” said CNN Tonight host Don Lemon, who noted that the interwoven alliances and competing interests of nations like China and Japan made it impossible for a group of six random pundits to do anything but repeat meaningless platitudes, provide uninformed guesses, and start yelling at each other. “We can say ‘Trump’s a dealmaker,’ and we can repeat Kim Jong-un’s name a few times, but with so many intricate, unclear problems, you should realize that we can’t offer anything that even comes close to resembling real insight.

:lol:

Gay boy Don Lemonhead isn't consistently voted worst journalist of the year for nothing.

I guess you can say that about anyone of these pinheads on that network.

The next time anyone gives an insightful educated opinion on that network will be the first time.

Sad, because CNN used to be a reliable sources for delivering REAL news before the Iraq War.

LnvhR8ED_bigger.pngCNNVerified account @CNN
FollowFollow @CNN

Ivanka Trump is facing backlash for posting a photo of herself embracing her 2-year-old son amid reports of families being separated at the Mexican border

https://cnn.it/2xnKs2Y 

yKJIYEnk1pwsB1Fj.jpg

A lot of people don't know this, but loving your family is actually a crime

if you disagree with Democrats on immigration policy.

:wallbash:

Edited by B-Man

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

Sad, because CNN used to be a reliable sources for delivering REAL news before the Iraq War.

It's funny you said that. A friend and I were thinking back to what point tv news started to decline. We both settled on the first Gulf War where it was covered like a video game.

On a serious note..............

Jim Acosta needs serious psychiatric help.

CNN should start a Go Fund Me page for Acosta so he can have the necessary funds to help him get the medical attention he needs.

Either that or have Sarah Sanders karate chop him to the throat. 

51 minutes ago, njbuff said:

On a serious note..............

Jim Acosta needs serious psychiatric help.

CNN should start a Go Fund Me page for Acosta so he can have the necessary funds to help him get the medical attention he needs.

Either that or have Sarah Sanders karate chop him to the throat. 

I think the latter of your suggestions would be the best medicine. 

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/31/politics/martha-stewart-rod-blagojevich-trump-pardons/index.html

"Connected to the Mueller investigation because they were on The Apprentice once upon a time."  :lol:

Kevin Bacon is connected to the investigation in some way too. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 5/28/2018 at 10:46 PM, RocCityRoller said:

It's funny you said that. A friend and I were thinking back to what point tv news started to decline. We both settled on the first Gulf War where it was covered like a video game.

I'm going with the Iran Hostage Crisis.  Perhaps you and your friend forgot or are to young to remember. They even started a new nightly  news show to count up the days and rehash the days events (there were none) called Nightline and launched a new star, Ted Koppel.

besides  CNN was pumping out lies as fast and furious as everyone else was in the run up to both Gulf Wars.

39 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm going with the Iran Hostage Crisis.  Perhaps you and your friend forgot or are to young to remember. They even started a new nightly  news show to count up the days and rehash the days events (there were none) called Nightline and launched a new star, Ted Koppel.

besides  CNN was pumping out lies as fast and furious as everyone else was in the run up to both Gulf Wars.

I'd actually go with the Second Gulf War.  I remember coverage of the first, and the reporting was relatively sound and unsensationalized.  By the second, CNN was competing with a Fox News network that "scooped" them routinely with ill-sourced and unconfirmed rumors, while they were trying to report news, and got their corporate asses handed to them.  After that, they and every other US media outlet went full goose bozo trying to compete with Fox on Fox's ground.  

The decline started with Jim Carville getting full-time hours on CNN and the 3 majors covering up Clinton.

Never listening and acting "maybe" like a redneck retard screaming at everyone was the end for me.